Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which one?

zhunter

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My next question is if he uses pads or tampons to go with that rifle he is toting. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

make snide comments all you want...but if you consult your history books, you will discover the indians lost the war, primarily due to the fact the people moving West toted Mod 1873 Winchesters and Colt Peacemakers against bows and arrows...and concerning dangerous game...if you look closely the wet sticky stuff between the elephants toes are the bow shooters who tried to get away...So

is a 375 H&H enough or should you move to 416 or larger

My next question is if he uses pads or tampons to go with that rifle he is toting. :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

make snide comments all you want...but if you consult your history books, you will discover the indians lost the war, primarily due to the fact the people moving West toted Mod 1873 Winchesters and Colt Peacemakers against bows and arrows...and concerning dangerous game...if you look closely the wet sticky stuff between the elephants toes are the bow shooters who tried to get away...So

is a 375 H&H enough or should you move to 416 or larger

IF you must... .416, I am happy with the Weatherby .378 I have tho.

And when it comes to being charged by dangerous game, you don't have to be the fastest in the group, just not the slowest, so pick your hunting partners with that in mind!!!!

OK, so....

When rifle hunting, enjoy stalking close, or shoot from long range to enjoy the shot?

Edited by zhunter

What ever present itself first?

Shoot anything beyond 500 yards or not?

If you have the skill in the conditions the shot presents itself, yes. Not many have that skill.

Dangerous game, Nosler or Solid?

What ever present itself first?

Shoot anything beyond 500 yards or not?

If you have the skill in the conditions the shot presents itself, yes. Not many have that skill.

Dangerous game, Nosler or Solid?

I followed the advise of my PH, soft first followed by solids till he was down.. 300 gr Nosler behind the shoulder and two solids up the bum as he ran, till he collapsed, maybe 80 yds...

Hunting is not sniping...get as close as you can and then get 10 yds closer....

shotgun or handgun while fishing in Alaska.

Handgun.

I like shots on deer sized game beyond 500 yards myself. My buddy actually got video of him taking a huge mulie at 888 yards. I'll try and get some video of a long range deer shot this year when I go to Kentucky.

Salmon or Trout?

Handgun.

I like shots on deer sized game beyond 500 yards myself. My buddy actually got video of him taking a huge mulie at 888 yards. I'll try and get some video of a long range deer shot this year when I go to Kentucky.

Salmon or Trout?

Don't those swim in fresh water for the most part? Fresh water is fer drinkin', salt water if fer fishin'!!! ;)

I like bow hunting cuz ya gotta get CLOSE, real close.

Flies, tie your own, or buy them?

There is something about catching fish on a fly you tied, so if you have the tools tie your own!

Bottom fishing or trolling?

sight casting

Billy Pate or Able

Both are great choices, can't go wrong wither way, I would lean towards Billy Pate, as they are made down my way.

I use Nautilus myself, best bang for the buck and lightweight too.

IF it is an option, (it is for me) 3 piece or 1 piece fly rods?