Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bullets and Dog Crap

IronEqualizer

I was reloading yesterday, dropped a bullet, and my dog, "Colt", promptly pounced on it. I yelled at him and grabbed him to keep him from swallowing it but did nothing but scare him and cause him to "gulp", and down it went. I called the vet to see if he needed to come in immediately but he said to give him some mineral oil and it should pass within 24hrs. Well the little pecker head dropped a turd this morning and with the help of a stick I found it. I am very thankful and this has been a big lesson. So everyone beware when reloading. If it wasn't harmful I wish I could get him to crap out a couple thousand more. <_<

A couple of questions....

Did he swallow a loaded round?

Did he swallow components and crap a loaded round?

If he did swallow the components and pass a loaded round...what was the OAL, was the crimp good and did it make PF? :cheers:

Oh crap ....... (literally) Merlin beat me to it. :)

Was it a 9mm or a .45 ? Did the look on his face when he was "dispensing" the bullet show the difference in diameter? :lol::P

A couple of questions....

Did he swallow a loaded round?

Did he swallow components and crap a loaded round?

If he did swallow the components and pass a loaded round...what was the OAL, was the crimp good and did it make PF? :cheers:

OMG... coffee on the keyboard. Thanks for the laugh bro..... not so much for the keyboard thing. ;)

Thank God his name wasn't "Glock".

With that unsupported chamber thing and all.

Damn, I just got the first batch of coffee out of the keys.....

Edited by JThompson