Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Feelin' Lucky?

ErikW

You are a South African bush pilot. You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital.

It's a stifling 100 degrees in the shade and you're eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder.

On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade, within 1 mile, has become very popular . . . You start calculating the distance to the plane door and wonder . . .

"Do I feel lucky today?"

lions_plane.jpg

What would really be funny is if they just landed and are short on fuel. :)

I recently saw a preview on the National Geographic or some such channel about an orphaned baby antelope being 'adopted' by a lioness. That I gotta see.

Yeah right, in the long run, she probably "adopted" that antelope like I "adopt" a medium-rare T-bone steak. <_<

Anyone wanna give up a nice, thick, juicy T-bone to a good home? :D

• 2 years later...

You are a South African bush pilot working for Blue Sky Aviation. You fly in some critical medical supplies, enjoy a quick lunch at the hospital.

It's a stifling 100 degrees in the shade and you're eager to get back up to the cool, high blue yonder.

On the way back to your plane, you discover that the only bit of shade within 1 mile has become very popular. You start calculating the distance to the plane door and wonder.

"Do I feel lucky today?"

Isn't THIS awesome?

post-2776-1186593962.jpg

Those lions would not be happy about their shade moving. Besides there is one underneath next to the left tire that you'd have to get around to get into the cabin that I don't think would take kindly to any person getting that close.