Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Atlanta Arms and Ammo

swattdoc

I will re ask the question about pricing. Can anybody give me a ball park on 38super comp major load pricing??

I have a March 15, 2007 price sheet.

Item # TN38S: 38 Super Comp, 125 gr JHP, $13.25/box of 50, loaded in new brass.

E-mail them (link on their website) or call them. They don't list prices on the website but will send the whole price list as an Excel file very promptly.

Thanks for the info from Atlanta Arms price sheet I was just trying to get a idea on the price and you guys came through again!!!

B

NOW you know! So go out and beat that kid with the glock and do 45 min of dry fire! :surprise:

After reading in this thread and having fired/used AAA's ammo, I was curious enough about the .38 Supercomp ammo.

I am in the completion stages for an Open Gun for a customer, and he presently does not load ammo. I suggested he purchased some Atlanta Arms & Ammo in .38 Super comp and bring me over at least 500 rounds for testing in his gun. Later, the same day the customer called telling me he had ordered 2500 rounds of which 500 would be shipped directly to me. Two days later the ammo arrived, and I was duly impressed.

I was curious about these "pierced" primers. Since I had on hand a newly built Open "Glock" in .38 Supercomp, I wanted to see how this ammo would work in it. I put through a box (50) without any malfunctions or primer mishaps, or any marks of concern. (The rest I'm saving for my customer's gun along with another 200 of my own :ph34r: )

I highly endorse Atlanta Arms & Ammo .38 Supercomp ammo. :cheers: