Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Max and Travis in Pueblo, Colorado

rtr

I am trying to organize a two day USPSA/IPSC class with 3 Time USPSA National Champion Max Michel and Travis Tomasie (if we have enough class members). Right now Max is ready to do the class, I just need to find enough students, and get the board at Pueblo West Sportsman’s Association to approve the class. So I need your help to express interest in the class, the more students I have who are interested in the class the easier it will be to get the board to approve it and the better the class will be. So if you’re interested please let me know via phone or email, if you have questions please contact me, if you have a date preference please tell me, I will know the board’s decision on August 7th.

What: Two-day USPSA/IPSC class with Max Michel and Travis Tomasie

When: Either September 22-23, October 6-7, or October 20-21 (ultimately up to the board but I can lobby for whatever people like best)

Where: Pueblo West Sportsman’s Association (Pueblo West Colorado)

How much: If we have 7-10 students (which means only Max will instruct) it will be $450+$10 to PPPS (targets, etc.) +a daily range fee for non PWSA members (has been $25 in the past). If we have 11-16 students just the class fee goes up to $500 but we have both Max and Travis instructing.

Each day will be a full day of instruction, for more info about Max & Travis see http://www.maxmichel.com/ If you have questions feel free to contact me. If you need to travel a long distance to the class and need info about airports, accommodations, etc. please contact me.

Full disclosure I’m not making any money on this class, but by setting it up I will get to take the class for free.

Please pass this along to people you know that may be interested.

Chris Marsh

719-510-1491

marsh.c@comcast.net

• 4 weeks later...

The class is now confirmed for September 29-30, 2007 at Pueblo West Sportsman's Association in Pueblo, Colorado.

Cost will be $510 if just Max instructs or $560 if both Max and Travis instruct (that price is for people who are not members of the range). Please PM me or email marsh.c@comcast.net if you're interested in the class.

• 4 weeks later...

We're just a few students short of having enough folks to get both Max and Travis out here. So please get in touch with me if you are interested in the class and pass word on about the class to your friends.

• 4 weeks later...