Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 2 / Rio Salado Desert Classic - Mesa, AZ

I will see you there Cheryl!

Kevin

" From the Rio website: The lottery draw will be held on August 5th, 2007.

That is tomorrow, Sunday!"

Duh!! its the blonde hair (read..grey) .....We will know tomorrow nonetheless!! :wacko:

Cheryl

I stand corrected! I also stand chosen! I am in!!!!!!!!!

Cor,

That means you, me, Tom, Cousin It, Rick Bittle and Scott Patterson are in. Who did you list for squad mates?

Here ya go, Barb:

1206toffeettesbig.jpg

Edited by kspeer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in! I'm in! I can't wait for this match, it will be a great match to end the year.

I'm excited about the $99 deal from Northwest from Detroit to Phoenix.

I'm in as well...Thomas, let me know when you book...$99 is right up my alley!!! :cheers:

oooohhh yeahh we got in!!!

barb, ill bring your chocolates in november, see you!!

At 33 I am not holding out much hope - sure did want to shoot it - hear its a real hoot!

Forty-four (44) folks got into the match last year from the waiting list.

A2Chic :ph34r:

Barb,

Things are much less hostile here than last year at this time. Y'all may of done something right for a change <_< .

Actually, good job on fixing the admission issues! Thanks to the whole staff! :bow: Can't wait for the match!

Later,

Chuck

Hey Barbara, do you have a breakdown of how many shooters in each division?

I am THE stats chick... I have ALL the numbers... However, I don't have all of the applications/cofirmations from all competitors, nor most of the sponsored shooters. Ask me again closer to the match date.

P.S. ... I don't have your confirmation, either. There are 33 in your division.

Edited by AZ Stats Chic

I didn't get an email...that sucks.

I really hate losing, but I'm just no good at random drawings...I just need to practice them more apparently.

Maybe Lanny Bashaam's book covers this?

Hi, not trying to be awkward but will there be exceptions to the lottery for the top shooters in each division ?

The reason I ask is that if by some random chance that none of the top shooters get a slot to this match would it not reduce the challenge of the match for all competitors ?

Most of the "top" shooters are sponsored. I don't see this as an issue.

It's only an issue if you're that working class schmuck who finished "first unsponsored" (9th) in Limited div at last years match. :ph34r:

[PA system on]

"..and the FIRST shooter who will not be automatically invited back next year is..."

[PA system off]

It is quite the honor... :blush: ..really.

Edited by TDean

Barbara, I forgot to send you a confirmation, and had just sent if off to you.

Gary, unless revolver gets a better turn out for the match, then I will be shooting in production. Its kind of bad when all the revo crowd from area 2 wont support revo division. especially when the Rio Salado crew makes the area 2 match very 6 shot friendly as possible.

"All the revo crowd" is painting with a rather broad brush. Overall there is a fair bunch of local shooters that submitted but did not get in although I don't know the exact numbers per Division. There are good local people that didn't get in.