Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lost My Mom

Joe D

Guys I am overwhelmed with your out pouring of sympathy. It really means a lot to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I was able to get through my Mom's eulogy. My heart broke when my Dad kissed his wife of 67 yrs for the last time. Time and God's Grace will heal the scars. My Mom was one of those folks that believed her mission in life was to be a witness for Christ. She would ask a total stranger "Do you love the Lord"? The line will be long in Heaven of those that are there because of her. I guess my Grandfather will have to take time away from his quail hunting to spend time with his daughter now that she has come home.

My heart goes out to all of you that have lost loved ones.

Hi Joe. Like Chris said, it's been too long...

I've been reading the title of this thread since it started but couldn't bring myself to click on it. Seeing that yet another of our "family" here lost their Mom was heartbreaking, especially since the day you posted it (July 13) was my Mom's 78th birthday and I was out of town on business then and couldn't visit her. Thankfully I was able to drive up and spend the day with her yesterday.

My deepest sympathy for you and your family, Joe. Give your Dad a hug for me, too.

:(

Joe,

I am very sory to hear of your loss. I lost my Mom last October and miss her every day. I wish I could have been as fortunate as you as you were there with her when she passed. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family.

Michael