Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A French girl who shoots, her site, a youtube video

Hi all,

I got this from another forum. If it has been posted here before pardon the Murray / Jib-Jab.

First off Julie's youtube video:

Very good music. Nothing like Prodigy's Firestarter to get the blood pumping.

Here's the French girl's youtube vid:

And her website, hope you can read French:

http://laetitiadaguenel.free.fr/ACCUEIL/ACCUEIL.html

I liked the stages in the French video. Climbing over stuff and on ramps and such. Seems like here we can't get away with that due to the fear of liability and other reasons. I wonder if they had anyone fall or trip. I know it is suppose to be a shooting contest not obstacle course but It sure makes a stage exciting.

I am sure she will get her chance against Julie soon, We'll she how she fairs, My money so far is still on Juile...

Internationally there is a lot of "frappin' around" that ain't shooting, goofy starts, agility things, I saw a lot of it in South America.

It was interesting to see "their" girl hero, but I bet J-GO would politely hand her her ass, with a nice curtsey, of course B) . I clicked on a couple of the Julie links and I was impressed with how she moved, drove the gun and how disciplined she seemed to be for difficult targets. Also her left hand on reloads is sssssssssmoking.

J-GO!

J-GO!

J-GO!

I am sure she will get her chance against Julie soon, We'll she how she fairs, My money so far is still on Juile...
I agree, but then again Julie was shooting when this girl was still in diapers. Julie is apparently a lot physically stronger - either that, or the girl was using Major 9 ammo in her G17. ;) Still, it's good to see young women taking up shooting in a serious manner - and not just from the standpoint of eye candy. (She is kinda cute!)

To me Julie is ...well...mom, apple pie, and the Blue Angels :cheers:

The French...ahhh......escargoh??

Jim

not to thread jack, but you meant THUNDERBIRDS!!! right? B) Just bustin' don't turn this into an AF / Navy thing, I don't have a dog in that fight.

Edited by dirtypool40

Jim

not to thread jack, but you meant THUNDERBIRDS!!! right? B) Just bustin' don't turn this into an AF / Navy thing, I don't have a dog in that fight.

Not to dis the thunderbirds...I am an AF vet... Just think Angel fits Julie better.

Jim :wub:

Jim

Not to dis the thunderbirds...I am an AF vet... Just think Angel fits Julie better.

Jim :wub:

I think former US Army SSG Goloski might prefer the Golden Knights. ;)