Big_Steve

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how many of the people that have 3-4 digit numbers get asked about it when signing up at a non local match? I keep getting asked if I skipped a digit, or the last time the stats person didn't think practiscore would accept that small of a number, always fun telling them I started shooting this in the 80's

• 2 weeks later...

Several years ago I ran into a guy with the member number S1. S is for "sponsor". Not sure what his story is. He is the only member with the "S" prefix. This was at a range north of the old Sedro Wolley USPSA HQ.

• 6 months later...

I am a returning shooter after taking quite a few years off. My number is CL164. I was at the meeting at the Nationals in Illinois in the 80's when the shooters were told and sold about the idea of USPSA. Before that it was much more loosely run, with only the very loose rules of International IPSC.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started as an Axxxx, I don't recall my number, then upgraded to L3324. Shot uspsa matches for several years at my home range. Then moved across the country. I now shoot USPSA style matches and not official USPSA matches. Lost out big on the life membership but really don't regret it much. Uspsa is a good organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had gotten my number back in 1983. Due to a bad decision on my part (married someone who did not like guns) I got out till last December 2017. I called USPSA and asked if they still had my number. I was very surprised to learn that they still had it in the records. My address had changed but they had my old ranking and my old RO info.

I renewed and kept my old number, A25385

I started shooting with my old club and I have learned that my number is one of the oldest there. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine is A646...started shooting IPSC in 1980 when 1911 .45 was it...then someone brought one with a 6" barrel (hmm... he could load it lighter & still make major) and we were off to the races.  Still have my 1984 range officer card...it's a little out of date

• 1 month later...