• 4 weeks later...

CM 99-07

Shot this one today...

Open

8.925 s

Down 8

hf 9.1982

Ohio 100% plus

Sight picture was just there and no more... in fact it was slightly to fast to call the shot and I was hunting for hits after the strings.

Two 100% in a row.

Let the GrandBag comments commence!

Edited by JThompson

CM 99-07

Shot this one today...

Open

8.925 s

Down 8

hf 9.1982

Ohio 100% plus

Sight picture was just there and no more... in fact it was slightly to fast to call the shot and I was hunting for hits after the strings.

Two 100% in a row.

Let the GrandBag comments commence!

Smokin! :cheers:

They must not like that one around here, I show I've never shot it in 4 years....

• 1 month later...

Also shot this with ima45dv8 on Sunday. Didn't think I did that well, but I won the stage in production so I thought I'd post.

67.2011% (19.02 down 10 - 13a's 1b 4c's) then I got sloppy with my limited minor run. Called a mike from the left side and made it up, then missed a far shot from the right. 48.1897% ( 17.32 down 15 + 20pen, 13a's 3b's 1d 1m 1xs). A 64% would have initially classed me B in limited.

The 67.2 is my best classifier in production. I'm currently at 50.5% C.

• 2 weeks later...

Shot this a couple of weeks ago with a Glock 24. Limited unclassified. time 14.15 hf 5.9364 I don't recall pts down but it was not many

Classifier cal says 90.1045%

If that's right, it's the best I've ever done on any classifier.

• 9 months later...

Shot this in January; don't remember my points or time but came in at 78.0690% in L10 using a Brazos tuned Edge.

this was my best classifier run yet; I usually can't shoot classifiers worth a damn :blink:

Edited by SIG shooter

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just shot this one last Sunday in Limited at Old Fort Gun Club in Fort Smith. 13.7s with 86 points. 6.2774 hit factor. 95.27%. My first GM classifier! :)

I shot it in Open a few months ago at Ferris Practical Shooters in Ferris, TX and got 94.2325.

I guess this classifier just "works" for my shooting style.

• 3 years later...

I shot this yesterday, B-Class shooter, 17.04s, 4.93 HF, 84/90 points (3 C's), 78.8% - A-Class.

I shot fairly conservatively, still had an OK score. From memory string times were 5.6 right, 6.0 left, 5.4 right.

I'm pretty sure I could shoot GM-level on this with a little practice, doesn't seem that hard relative to other classifiers, just a high disaster factor.

• 11 months later...