Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-07

• 2 months later...

I am suprised no one has posted here. This classifier has a relatively low hit factor and I have watched two friends shoot this well over 100 per cent. Yesterday, one of the guys shot it Limited in about 12 seconds with 16 A hits and 2 C hits. I was impressed.

Shot it with a revolver yesterday with 9 A's and 9 C's staying well away from the black stuff. First string was 5.58, second string was 5.89. I knew I was way too slow on the first string so I went for broke on the last string and got a lot of C's in 3.99 seconds. Lots of wow factor in those 3.99 seconds for a wheel gun, lol. HF came out to 5.2393 and I think that is around 88 per cent but I am not sure.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I shot this one over the weekend first string 4 somthin, second string 5.1, 3rd string opted for the right side and did a 3.9. 77 pts, total time 13.79, 5.85 hit factor for open. I dont think that fairs too well. Anyone notice that T4 is not centered on the cernter line? Half the peopel at the match complained that I didn't set the darn thing up right.

• 1 month later...

Shot this today. Clipped the no shoot, but got the A hit in addition to the -10. <_<

Time was 4.14, 4.41, and 4.53 = 13.08

Points = 76. So the HF was 5.8103. Anybody know where that will end up for L-10?

Sure as heck wont help me make it into M class, but might not pull me to far down in B I hope.

Edit: Posted at 88.1913% :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Flyin40:

This classifier seems to be especially hateful to South paw shooters. It seems like it would have been a simple matter to offset the array a bit more to the right to make things more symmetrical. Oh well, you guys have Lefty's Revenge, lol.

I don't recall my time but I think it was just over 13 seconds and I was down a handful of points. The Ohio hit factor calculator put me at 97% nationally.

• 1 month later...

Shot it today as part of a four classifier special: 84 points in 18.72 for a 4.4872 HF --- Ohio puts that at about 71.69%. String times were 6.01, 6.82, and 5.89 seconds. Taking the time to set up in the box properly and looking at the exact spot on the first target sure seem to help....

• 5 months later...

Shot this on at the same match Keith was at (I'm honored to be seen with him...)

Limited division: "B" class shooter

17A's 1-D 1 No shoot (hit the perf-still counted as an A though :) )

Total of 13.61.

Hit factor 5.6576

Ohio calculator 85.8728%

Open division: (previously unclassified)

15A's 3C's

Total of 11.98

Hit factor 7.2621

Ohio calculator 90.7763

• 6 months later...

I shot this last saturday, I won the stage, I was surprised, we had a GM and two M class shooters. Im currently unclassified, but shot it in 14.57 with all "A's" and one "C". My hit factor was 5.9712, the ohio calculator put me at 90%. That will be O.K., since I bombed the last classifier by putting 2 in the black for 2 - 10 point penalties. I think that rated me as a "C" class shooter, it was the only stage I trashed, I did pretty well on the others.

Oh, I currently shoot Limited division with a mild modified Glock 35, KKM bbl, Dawson sights, .25 cent trigger job and seattle slug, Laser-Cast 180gr over TG

Edited by Smokecloud

• 11 months later...

Shot this one Sunday, 79 pts 14.64 Sec. 5.3962 HF

81.9052% in the Limited on the Ohio Calculator, but I was shooting Single Stack, so it might be higher

I am getting there!!

There, now it is posted on the correct thread :)

• 2 months later...

I shot a conservative run that factored to 7.4459 this past weekend. The classifier calculator says over 100% but it just doesn't seem right.

Shannon blistered this thing with an 8.2745, so I was at 100% and only 90% for the match?

Jeff Degracia shot a 6.3878 and it's says that's a 96%.

Any confirmation on the #'s?

I used this link. http://georgetownclassmates.com/~nick/calculator_scripts/

• 6 months later...