Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Timer for A PC

Deepak

Hi Guys

Does anybody Know where I can get a timer for the PC. (It is similar to the one Matt Burkett has on his site). I did download one before. It was yellow in colour (RUREADY??) but I somehow deleted it.

It is ideal for dry fire at home because you can set your PC volume on low, so the family does not get up.

Thanks

Deepak

Hi Guys

Does anybody Know where I can get a timer for the PC. (It is similar to the one Matt Burkett has on his site). I did download one before. It was yellow in colour (RUREADY??) but I somehow deleted it.

It is ideal for dry fire at home because you can set your PC volume on low, so the family does not get up.

Thanks

Deepak

pm me your email, I'll send you a copy.

Does this program do anything more than just make the noises and beep? Does it seek any sounds at all through the microphone port or anything?

Sorry for the late response, been out of town for the holiday.

Yup, just noises and beeps. It was designed for those of us that want dry fire practice without waking the neighbors with the very loud beep associated with most timers.

Bill

Anybody around here a "coder"? I'd think that with all the great people we have here somebody could actually turn that little program into a timer that would at least start timing at the beep and pick up the first shot with a mic. Anybody?? :cheers:

• 12 years later...