Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster for unlimited class SVI 6"

Hello,

I am an AIRSOFT Practical Shooter. My Airsoft replica is modeled after a 6" SVI Hybrid Comp, Here is a photo of my Pistol:

WAclassic_hybrid03.jpg

I am looking for a holster for this, I have looked into Safariland 012 and SpeedComps, but I wanted something not so expensive.

I have looked at Blade Techs, but I am unsure how they work or how to order them to specifically fit my pistol.

I also am looking for an affordable GREEN dot reflex sight.

Can anyone help me or at the least, point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Caelyn

Edited by BattlePriest

I put an order in for a WA SV Infinity 6" last night and hopefully I will get it.

I plan on adding an Allchin single side mount ($80 at Brownells) with a C-More Slideride ($150 at CDNN). For a holster I will use a Safariland 012 purchased in very good condition from a fellow forum member for $75.

The UNCompany (www.uncompany.com) has several mounts and scopes designed for airsoft. Check out their website. I've not used them, but others on the forum indicated they had good luck with this company.

If you are not in a hurry, watch the forum classifieds. If in a hurry, you could post a "want to buy".

Bill

I put an order in for a WA SV Infinity 6" last night and hopefully I will get it.

I plan on adding an Allchin single side mount ($80 at Brownells) with a C-More Slideride ($150 at CDNN). For a holster I will use a Safariland 012 purchased in very good condition from a fellow forum member for $75.

The UNCompany (www.uncompany.com) has several mounts and scopes designed for airsoft. Check out their website. I've not used them, but others on the forum indicated they had good luck with this company.

If you are not in a hurry, watch the forum classifieds. If in a hurry, you could post a "want to buy".

Bill

Thanks Flat,

I am VERY familiar with UNcompany, I have purchased all of the 5 WA SVI's I have owned from them. (They actually are a minor sponsor of my own web site)

I already know where to find a mount, I just need to find a green dot that wont set me back too much. 150 for a C-more is currently out of my price range.