Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TWO YEARS

Shooter Grrl

Two years ago today we moved to Northern Kentucky - it's a record folks :wub: Two years in the same place. In November we get to celebrate 2 years at the same address - that's the BIG ONE :lol:

Do you have a map of the USA on the fridge with little stick on magnets for the states you have "visited?" ;)

When I was "doing" radio, I moved all too often and a year or so in one place was considered "a long time." I've been at my current location for 14 years now and still there are pictures propped against the wall at floor level because they've not yet been hung. I've forgotten how to settle in. Things still feel temporary. It's very weird. :wacko:

I moved 11 times in 7 years during my time in the service and the three years after. Since then I have only moved 3 times, feels strange but DAMN I hate moving anymore.....

I must be the boring one, I live next door to the house I grew up in.

It is the homestead of the family farm. This would have worked great if I had continued to farm when I got out of school.

I did the same thing and didn't farm either.

I have very mixed feelings about that.

FM

I moved 11 times in 7 years during my time in the service and the three years after. Since then I have only moved 3 times, feels strange but DAMN I hate moving anymore.....

Anyone care to "remember" for Smith here how many times we've moved in the last 7 years?!?! I have selective memory NOW, when it comes to moving!

And sheesh, we're not in the service!!!!

Here I thought that 4 moves in 10 years was too many.

• 11 months later...

Records schmecords! The Littmans are on the move again :) June 4 2008 I pack up my cats in the Cadillac and head BACK TO LALA LAND!!! Yes folks, I've been tempted by the weather and am moving to Southern California. The absolute bestest part though is that the new jobs involve ZERO TRAVEL. No more will I have to answer as to the wherabouts of the RB husband!

See y'all at a match soon.

Hmmm... I changed schools 15 times in my my 14 years of public education. I was damned glad to get under Uncle Sam's arms.... I only had one permanent address change the last 8 years. The house I live in now, I had built 6 years ago. A record for both the wife and I to stay rooted for so long. Amazing how time speeds up.

Congrats to you for being able to stabilize movement... it's a nice feeling. :D

I must be the boring one, I live next door to the house I grew up in.

It is the homestead of the family farm. This would have worked great if I had continued to farm when I got out of school.

I did the same thing and didn't farm either.

I have very mixed feelings about that.

FM

Every once in a while I miss the farm. But if I had not left, I doubt I would have the time or money to be shooting! The farm built a great work ethic and no one has ever called me lazy, but I'll never miss it enough to give up what I have as a result of leaving.

Bill

Records schmecords! The Littmans are on the move again :) June 4 2008 I pack up my cats in the Cadillac and head BACK TO LALA LAND!!! Yes folks, I've been tempted by the weather and am moving to Southern California. The absolute bestest part though is that the new jobs involve ZERO TRAVEL. No more will I have to answer as to the wherabouts of the RB husband!

But! But! But!

Who's gonna be our SC Now?

See you on the range Grrrrl,

:cheers:

But! But! But!

Who's gonna be our SC Now?

See you on the range Grrrrl,

:cheers:

What the....son of a...say it ain't so! Dale quit running off our SC!!!! We ain't ever gonna have a State match WAAAAAA!!!

What the....son of a...say it ain't so! Dale quit running off our SC!!!! We ain't ever gonna have a State match WAAAAAA!!!

I didn't run her off. She just misses brush fires, mud slides and earthquakes. But unless something has changed in two and a half weeks that makes the Foemeister the new SC and I'm looking forward to the BGSL State Championships. :cheers: