Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Stock II?

Nemo

Luca,

Will I see you in Cheval Blanc in September? I'll be there with my Norwegian buddies. As soon as the US Limited Nationals is over I'm coming over (the matches are 3-4 days apart)

Henning,

I just got my slot for EHC confirmed, so I'll be there for sure.

Shooting the main match; I'll be there from saturday 15 to sunday 23.

It'll be a pleasure to meet you. :)

Luca,

I'm looking forward to it too. It'll be a whirlwind to get there and I'm hoping that I'll be squadded to start shooting the main match on Tuesday. I've put in a request for that. I'm landing in Norway on Friday morning so good to shake off some jetlag.

• 5 weeks later...

something wicked this way comes............ :devil::devil:

Should have it monday. Out to the range next week to see if I can learn the timing in 1400rds before the NS and NB provincials.

Only thing I did not get yet were the aluminum grips

Edited by Mo Hepworth

I just got news today, new guns are on the way to me...

Finally, a 2007 Gold Team will find it's way to Colorado. Though, so far, the only one in the country as I understand it except for EAA's display model, I will at least post pictures and videos for everyone to see. Hopefully we'll see lots more finding its way over the Atlantic. Besides IPSC, I think it's going to be an awesome steel gun.

I just got news today, new guns are on the way to me...

Finally, a 2007 Gold Team will find it's way to Colorado. Though, so far, the only one in the country as I understand it except for EAA's display model, I will at least post pictures and videos for everyone to see. Hopefully we'll see lots more finding its way over the Atlantic. Besides IPSC, I think it's going to be an awesome steel gun.

Bout time you got my gun in. :) When cab you ship it?>

Edited by JThompson

May be a dumb question, but I know nothing about the cz design. When you holster the cz after being given the command to load and make ready, will the hammer be cocked after the safety is engaged? The 1911and 2011 design does this, while the beretta gets decocked, when the safety is engaged.

May be a dumb question, but I know nothing about the cz design. When you holster the cz after being given the command to load and make ready, will the hammer be cocked after the safety is engaged?

Depends on the model

Edited by JThompson

• 3 months later...

When I called EAA last week - they said 'not yet, don't know when' :(

Henning, any word on MSRP on it?

waxman, I know it's an old post, but I'll answer it in case you're still looking - In USPSA, all SAO guns start with the hammer cocked and safety on. All DA/SA guns start hammer fully down. So, the Stock and Stock 2 would start hammer down. The Match, Limited, Gold Team, etc would all start hammer cocked and safety on. On all of these guns, the safety cannot be engaged unless the hammer is cocked. Same applies to the CZ75's.