Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I offer a map. And if anyone is still looking, the Country Inn and Suites which is on the map is a nice hotel (although you'd never guess from the location) and it's quite close to the range. About a 15 minute drive or less. You could do a lot worse.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm surprised there isn't more traffic on this thread. We are only a week and a half away. WOO HOO!!!

BTW, does anyone know if the range will be open on Saturday for walking the stages? If so, any idea what times?

I'm trying to see if I can shoot our regular local match Sat morning and then drive down to Tulsa to look over the stages.

Chris

Since our address isn't registered yet, you can mapquest the following address (it's for the Police Academy)

6099 E 66th St N

Tulsa, OK 74117

This will take you right to our entrance.

The popper design will work very well. I'm really impressed how fast they retrofitted ALL of our poppers! My hats off to Action Targets.

Although the Main Lodge isn't finished, we've made a lot of progress since last year. Just think how much further we'll be next year!

Thanks Troy, and thanks Phil for the work you have put into the match. Its my first nationals and I cant wait to get out to Tulsa. The pics of the range look good on the website. Very impressive. H

Troy, this is my first nationals and I havent seen anything posted on this question. I know access to the range is prohibited prior to sunday. Will there be any place to function test or zero check our guns, and I had shipped ammo to the range att: kelly raglin, do you know where and when we might be able to pick up our shipped ammo. Thanks H

Troy, this is my first nationals and I havent seen anything posted on this question. I know access to the range is prohibited prior to sunday. Will there be any place to function test or zero check our guns, and I had shipped ammo to the range att: kelly raglin, do you know where and when we might be able to pick up our shipped ammo. Thanks H

There will be a staffed function fire range open to competitors in the morning when registration opens. You will also be able to pick up your ammo at registration, unless Kelly has made some arrangements to get ammo distributed somewhere away from the stages. I haven't talked to him about that.

Troy

Troy, this is my first nationals and I havent seen anything posted on this question. I know access to the range is prohibited prior to sunday.

No range access until Sunday. OK, but can we come by and pick up our ammo on Saturday afternoon? Lots of moonclips to fill and would like to have it done prior to getting to the range.

Troy, this is my first nationals and I havent seen anything posted on this question. I know access to the range is prohibited prior to sunday.

No range access until Sunday. OK, but can we come by and pick up our ammo on Saturday afternoon? Lots of moonclips to fill and would like to have it done prior to getting to the range.

Well let's see there may be 4+ in a Revo Squad with you that need Clips loaded. I'll have a tool and we can all have a Mooning Party right at the Registration Area! :cheers:

Tell Cliff he'll have to do it without liquid libations this time.

we can all have a Mooning Party right at the Registration Area! :cheers:

As is we don't already get funny looks....

Hey if you trust me to handle your ammo, I'll Moon It!

I shoot Revo, I have no EGO.

Just a burning desire to spin, really fast.

Edited by pskys2

...it's that chamber check you'll want to do in the privacy of your own home... :blink:

Never pull your Cylinder out in Public.

But I've also got one of those Match Grade, Super Duper, TK Custom Moon Checkers in my bag.

We'll get you guys set up!