Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Elite Limited 9mm [now In Stock]

sinnsyk

I have several coming to me this week. Limited 40's and Gold Team 38's are still on b/o and assume they'll be in end of this month / beginning of next.

If you're interested in a Limited 9mm I'll be able to ship end of this week. Contact me through the website or call me at (720) 352-1080. I have holsters, magazines and all trick parts you'll need. Safariland 771 mag pouches will be in stock soon.

I have several coming to me this week. Limited 40's and Gold Team 38's are still on b/o and assume they'll be in end of this month / beginning of next.

If you're interested in a Limited 9mm I'll be able to ship end of this week. Contact me through the website or call me at (720) 352-1080. I have holsters, magazines and all trick parts you'll need. Safariland 771 mag pouches will be in stock soon.

We can send my collection guy, "Guido" to round them up. :P

Hey Jim,

Unfortunately we have to be patient, but they should be worth the wait. I haven't gotten my new guns for the year either and hope to get them on this next shipment. Can't wait to get my 2007 Gold Team 38... which I know you're waiting for as well. I wanted to take the display model home after the Shot Show..

If anyone's interested in Gold Team 40's or 45's they are available. Not your competitive choice, but fun calibers to shoot for sure. Last year I had a guy driving a long ways to the NRA Show just to see the Gold Team 45. He was 80 years old, a super cool guy and just loved the look of the gun and the good ol' 45 ACP. I tried to talk him into 38, 38, 38... it's the way... but that just wasn't what he was into. Right on.

Hey Jim,

Unfortunately we have to be patient, but they should be worth the wait. I haven't gotten my new guns for the year either and hope to get them on this next shipment. Can't wait to get my 2007 Gold Team 38... which I know you're waiting for as well. I wanted to take the display model home after the Shot Show..

If anyone's interested in Gold Team 40's or 45's they are available. Not your competitive choice, but fun calibers to shoot for sure. Last year I had a guy driving a long ways to the NRA Show just to see the Gold Team 45. He was 80 years old, a super cool guy and just loved the look of the gun and the good ol' 45 ACP. I tried to talk him into 38, 38, 38... it's the way... but that just wasn't what he was into. Right on.

MY STI is stuck in Texas too... it seems I must be patient on all fronts. I miss my dot!

Hey, you shoot for them and they wouldn't let you swipe the display? hmmph. I bet they wouldn't pull that on Eric. hehyeh :P It's no big deal... I just hope they come this time around or I think I may setup a limited from Bedell. Maybe one of these days you can deal direct with Tangfo so you won't have to deal with it. :o

How's the house coming?

Best,

Jim

Lighting is on in the basement thanks to Jerry Westcott (RM300 Match Director) and I've started painting the walls in white/blue as you might be able to see. Shelving is coming up on the left side and my reloading bench will be in the right corner.

I've got about 600 sq.ft for inventory, reloading, gun storage, ski prep and who knows what. Putting a secure door to seal off half my basement for this fun stuff..

Here's an update:

IMG_0488.JPG

Lighting is on in the basement thanks to Jerry Westcott (RM300 Match Director) and I've started painting the walls in white/blue as you might be able to see. Shelving is coming up on the left side and my reloading bench will be in the right corner.

I've got about 600 sq.ft for inventory, reloading, gun storage, ski prep and who knows what. Putting a secure door to seal off half my basement for this fun stuff..

Here's an update:

IMG_0488.JPG

Looks like it's going to be a sweet setup. :D