Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

About Those "mediocre" B-class Shooters

Nemo

Ron/Harry

You guys are going down this sunday. Consider my spanking you guys all over central jersey as punishment for hijacking everybody's threads over the past couple days. You two should feel shame.

Tony(Swiss)

TeamAlphaMikeNoShoot

Tony respectfully, the only spanking your gonna be doing is on the guy pulling our rikshaw. OH and ah your playing with us in limited on Sunday. BABY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES. My daughter thanks you for your contribution. :blink::cheers:

From an email that WE received.

"The club is once again asking us to donate the prize monies we would award in October, to the Jackson Township Food Bank. The club will match the funds collected by the various matches/activities, resulting in a good size check for the food bank, which uses the money to purchase food, at wholesale prices, for the less fortunate. I believe we (all the disciplines at the club) raised almost $1500 last year, generating a total donation approaching almost $3000. That donation also typically results in some favorable press for the club.

Unless someone contacts me after results from Sunday's match go out, I will forward the prize money we would have paid out to the donation coordinator. There's never a requirement to donate -- feel free to send me an e-mail, if you'd rather have your prize check."

HF219,

This Sunday I willl be shooting for the homeless. Not for a pair of shoes.

Not for Fame and Fortune, but for others.

sincerely,

Mediocre B shooter with a heart

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a couple years, I am tired of B class and being mediocre. Sorry Nemo but its getting time to move.

NEVERMIND

74.3993%

Number 11 B class shooter, ain't that some crap.

Edited by Kingman

Ron/Harry

You guys are going down this sunday. Consider my spanking you guys all over central jersey as punishment for hijacking everybody's threads over the past couple days. You two should feel shame.

Tony(Swiss)

TeamAlphaMikeNoShoot

Tony respectfully, the only spanking your gonna be doing is on the guy pulling our rikshaw. OH and ah your playing with us in limited on Sunday. BABY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES. My daughter thanks you for your contribution. :blink::cheers:

From an email that WE received.

"The club is once again asking us to donate the prize monies we would award in October, to the Jackson Township Food Bank. The club will match the funds collected by the various matches/activities, resulting in a good size check for the food bank, which uses the money to purchase food, at wholesale prices, for the less fortunate. I believe we (all the disciplines at the club) raised almost $1500 last year, generating a total donation approaching almost $3000. That donation also typically results in some favorable press for the club.

Unless someone contacts me after results from Sunday's match go out, I will forward the prize money we would have paid out to the donation coordinator. There's never a requirement to donate -- feel free to send me an e-mail, if you'd rather have your prize check."

HF219,

This Sunday I willl be shooting for the homeless. Not for a pair of shoes.

Not for Fame and Fortune, but for others.

sincerely,

Mediocre B shooter with a heart

WOW!! Ronny you could not have sank to a new lower all time!! Of course, just as last year I will be genorously donated your money Ive earned towards that cause. Baby will have to wait unitl Old Bridge to use your money for her shoes. And if anyone could imagine Cartman from South Park saying what Ronny just said, you all know that there would be a continuation to that statement. Hey Ronny try shooting for yourself first, when you win you can go on with your campaign trail of what a kind samaritan you are to!! Oh and youll have to get by Tony S first seeing how hes playing the Limited game, tommorow. Just when you think you know a guy he pulls an A##### on you and makes himself the victim. Well I know who you can hang out with tommorow on Jim Normans squad!!!!!!! OH and no rikshaw for you!!H :closedeyes::rolleyes:

I have been in B limited for about 2 yrs., and B open about a year. I have been doing more practice lately and it has helped alot. I recently went back to a singe stack 45 and things just seem to go much smoother. I think I will be shooting lim10 and SStck for a while. May even try some production shooting.

Mike

After a couple years, I am tired of B class and being mediocre. Sorry Nemo but its getting time to move.

NEVERMIND

74.3993%

Number 11 B class shooter, ain't that some crap.

I did it in Revo division because I put my heart to it. Now I need to do the same in the other divs.

• 1 month later...

OPEN Class: B Pct: 65.46 High Pct: 65.57

LIMITED Class: B Pct: 60.18 High Pct: 60.18

LIMITED10 Class: B Pct: 62.71 High Pct: 62.71

PRODUCTION Class: B Pct: 60.80 High Pct: 60.80

REVOLVER Class: B Pct: 64.14 High Pct: 65.20

SINGLESTACK Class: B see below*

Don't see myself getting outta "B" for quite some time... <_<

• 2 months later...
Bigbad....soooo what are you waiting for? Your only limiting yourself. I've shot with you for years now. You know you can make A class, I know you can make A class, everyone else knows you can make A class, so relax, trust and believe in yourself and shut up and do it. Your way over due for it.

I just had to stop believing I was a 'B' class shooter. I'm now 'A' class Production.

Bigbad....soooo what are you waiting for? Your only limiting yourself. I've shot with you for years now. You know you can make A class, I know you can make A class, everyone else knows you can make A class, so relax, trust and believe in yourself and shut up and do it. Your way over due for it.

I just had to stop believing I was a 'B' class shooter. I'm now 'A' class Production.

I'm a GM that puts in the effort of a B-class! ;)

• 1 month later...