Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelD

Full Moon Clips

Does anyone have a source for full moon clip loaders. Seems like there are many unloaders (demooners) but no loaders (mooners...sorry). I am particulalry loking for loaders for 8-shot S&W.

go to moonclips.com

tk custom...they have a bunch of revolver items..I think they have a loader ...also a cool double pouch..

for holders, use california competition works holders. they're very fast. I think Jerry Miculek uses them too. They can be ordered at Dillon.

I've got an engineer friend that is into gattling guns that is working on a moon loader/unloader for me. He says the sample should be ready in a few weeks and I'll let everyone know what it's like. This will be for the eight rounders.

I like the simplicity of Imorris's loader

I couldn’t post the video but here’s a pic of my semi-auto moon loader.

I've looked at this thing, but I can't quite figure it out...kinda looks like a jihad zip gun...

michaels

I made the loader a year or so ago, the feed tube is 4130 chromemoly and machined so it will de-moon also. You load the rounds into the feed tube and squeeze to set the round let loose and the next round drops. It will load a clip in 6 seconds. PM me and I’ll email the video.

This is what I use. with different center pieces, I can load six or 8 shot.

post-2631-1139310164_thumb.jpgpost-2631-1139310214_thumb.jpgpost-2631-1139310278_thumb.jpg

I've never seen that one anywhere. What kind is it?

-Cuz.

This is what I use. with different center pieces, I can load six or 8 shot.

post-2631-1139310164_thumb.jpgpost-2631-1139310214_thumb.jpgpost-2631-1139310278_thumb.jpg

I've never seen that one anywhere. What kind is it?

-Cuz.

You don't get out much do ya :P Middleboro Gun Shop, Middleboro, MA. Not too far from you.

Regards,

Justice

Super photos. Thanks for sharing. Yeah, a pliers makes a great moon tool. Good close up photography. Now everyone knows what to do with those bottom feeders, take the barrel out and use it for something good.

Ive got the same tool. Works great. Try a search on Ebay under moon clip loader. Thats where I got mine.

Good luck

I use the brownells demooner, but drilled through the end of the handle so I can demoon nearly a whole clip and then spit the loads back into the ammo case through the other end, works well.

I have attached a photo of my what I load my clips with, cheapest and quickest I could find and I never lose it ..... :D

I have attached a photo of my what I load my clips with, cheapest and quickest I could find and I never lose it ..... :D

Looks just like the one I use

I use the brownells demooner, but drilled through the end of the handle so I can demoon nearly a whole clip and then spit the loads back into the ammo case through the other end, works well.

Can you give us the Brownells part number for that?

Can you give us the Brownells part number for that?

I'll go one better and attach a link.

Brownells Moon Stripper

I have been using just the standard moon clips from T & K and Dillon for the last few years, but does anyone have any experience with the new RIMZ moon clips. Are they reliable? What about the hearthco? Are they really worth the extra $. I use Winchester Nickel plated .45 ACP almost exclusively and wonder if it might be worth spending some extra coin to get ready for the 2006 MS Classic?

I have been using just the standard moon clips from T & K and Dillon for the last few years, but does anyone have any experience with the new RIMZ moon clips. Are they reliable? What about the hearthco? Are they really worth the extra $. I use Winchester Nickel plated .45 ACP almost exclusively and wonder if it might be worth spending some extra coin to get ready for the 2006 MS Classic?

AHhhh......gearing up are we? Come on, I got cha'