Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holsters For Limiteds...

Craigar45

Hello all, new here. :blink:

I have a standard witness in 10mm, and I am looking to get a Elite Limited soon too. I plan to use it for steel plate matches mostly, and I would like to get a kydex holster for it... Anyone make one?

Henning, I have seen you are soon to carry some from G-Code, but not for the Limited. Does anyone else carry such a beast? I dont really want to spend the money for a ghost holster. Would a holster for a CZ SP01 or a tactical sport or CZ 97b fit? I ask because I know blade-tech carries these.

Suggestions anyone?

I've talked to Bobby at Bladetech about making a specific holster that'll fit the Limited. It'll also fit the new Hunter model. Actually at this point it's only me dragging my feet. I've got to pack up my spare gun and ship it to him so he can make a mold. Once they've got it, we should have a model-specific kydex holster available.

Thanks for reminding me. I've been sucked into remodeling my house and put that one on the backburner. Will ship him my gun next week! As soon as it's available I'll announce it.

;-)