Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limcat mag pouches

Jeeper

I really like them because of the adjustability in the mount.

Only drawback is that they do not stay put very well. You need to make sure that they are very secure on your belt or else they slide around. I use a Safariland belt and if I do not make sure the velcro is firmly attached, they have a tendency to slide.

I have some of the 'first generation' pouches and they do work alot better than the 'other' brands I've tried.  I've had a bad habit of comming to an abrupt stop and having mags jump out of those other brands.

They do slide around a bit, but I just drilled two holes in the back of each one while they were on the belt and zapped a short screw into each one.  Haven't moved once :)

I use 'em.  They work - getting the angles right allowed me to do my first sub-second reloads - in practice only :-(

TittanDriver says the early models can crack.  I don't know, haven't had that happen.  

Warpspeed and Chris - try pasting some velcro on the back of the mag holder, where it goes against your inner belt.  That should stop them from moving and also hold the outer belt more securely.  I do this to mag holders and the holster.  Makes a big diff.

Bret