Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Super Ghost Holster

Law Dawg

I just ordered a Super Ghost Holster. All i've heard is that the super ghost is a little smaller than the regular ghost and it does not have the post to hold the gun from rocking back and forth, therefore no hole has to be drilled on the trigger guard. Has anyone used a super ghost and do you like it? All comments are greatly appreciated....

I've been using a Ghost for 2yrs.

The "Super Ghost Holster" I see on that link looks just like a regular Ghost Holster.

Now the one they are calling the "Ghost Holster" on that site looks very different and I have never seen one.

It looks like a cross between a CR Speed and a Ghost.

The only Ghost i used is the one they call "Ghost Holster"

In the beginning i never had a clue what people ment by "drilling a hole" in the triggerguard. Because you don't need to with the "Ghost Holster"

With the "Super" you do.

Adrie

Ok..this gets confusing really fast.  The "Ghost" holster is made by Amadini in Italy....however in Europe it is known as the Super Ghost.  What Amadini calls the "Ghost" is the same holster sold by Universal Shooting Academy as the Pro 1.  

If your Italian is good...you can "read" more about it here....  http://www.amadini.it/destronsprodotti.htm

The minor differences between the Euro "Ghost" and the USA Pro1 (which I have) is that the Pro 1 has a thigh pad (which I removed) and the "Ghost" has a lever on the lock knob.  When I got my Pro 1 holster, I noticed that the knob was already drilled and tapped for the lever...so.... I installed one!  Works great!

(Edited by Steven Zopfi at 12:18 pm on Jan. 3, 2003)

• 2 months later...

Ok lets put this to rights.

The original holster was imported by Frank Garcia and called somthing ike the univesal holster this was the original holster from amadini.

After working with amadini for some time he and I redesigned the old holster and created the pin type "ghost" holster we all know and some LOVE.

The new holster will be the

"ULTIMATE" ghost and the pin hole will be GONE, forever, no need to drill a hole anymore.

The new holsters are on the way and should be in stock at http://www.ghostholster.com within the next week or so.

I had a sample which Matt Burkett stole and still have not been able to get it back he loves it so much.

• 1 month later...