Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First International Bourne Ultimatum Trailer!

Guys,

check it out!!!!

I've been scouring the Internet everywhere hoping to glimpse first sight of it. I missed it by 9 days. And here it finally is...

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/03/28/fir...trailer-debuts/

Step aside, Bond, let Bourne show you how Parkour's REALLY done. ;) Lovin' those unarmed takedowns, too!!! Looks like plenty of them, too. :lol:

A very, very, very excited,

Lab. :D

Edited by IceDragon

Hehehe, DirtyPool! - The 40 Year Old Virgin! Yay, another fan! :)

I loved the way they put that in the movie. Such a compliment! :)

Hmm .. Isn't his GF supposed to be dead ..?? WTF?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I reckon that's one less surprise now.

If Empire magazine is correct, then they're also gonna be reintroducing 'Project Blackbriar' which was Ward Abbott's last pitch to the Senate Oversight Committee in the closing sequence of Bourne Identity just before we were taken to Mykonos, Greece.

SO, looking forward to it now it's beyond belief!!! :)

Edited by IceDragon

40yo Virgin and Wedding Crashers, as good a model for any man's life as there is.

"When that little redhead brunette starts getting freaky, something in me just feels alive!!! Maybe Jeremy Eric's a little F@$%^ing nuts"

Saw the trailer, looks like someone hired Seagal as the MA choreogrpaher, everything in there was straight Aikido. OK, except the motorcycyle blowing up. :P

Edited by dirtypool40

She did die, the girl they're showing is the girl he interrogated at the train station(?) in the second movie. Pamela Landy(?) used her to try and get to Streisand, I mean Bourne.

Maybe you are right, a few of the cuts really look like his dead GF but it may be Julia Stiles in odd makeup.

She did die, the girl they're showing is the girl he interrogated at the train station(?) in the second movie. Pamela Landy(?) used her to try and get to Streisand, I mean Bourne.

Maybe you are right, a few of the cuts really look like his dead GF but it may be Julia Stiles in odd makeup.

I didn't watch the vid on the link above but the trailer I saw had a bunch of flashbacks in it showing the crap that's happened to him leading up to this piece of the story. It was his dead GF but the scenes were just flashbacks (at least that's how I took it).

Have you ever noticed the crap, crap, crap, winner!, winner! crap, crap, winner! cycle that many of the action stars go through and wondered why they are making such crap after they have had a hit? Though I don't think this applies to Matt Damon or Markie Markie or any other of that group.

In an interview with Jean Claude Van Damme years ago, he aluded to a large part of the cause. It seems that many of the rising action stars sign multi-movie deals with the Far Eastern production companies. So they go through a number of low-budget action movies til one takes. Then they get the Hollywood offers and of course the Far Eastern production company smiles and says "Yes, go do Hollywood!".

So the young action star goes to Hollywood and does a big budget movie or two. Then the Far Eastern production company calls and says "Hey you still owe us a couple of movies at the ridiculously low wage you signed up for originally!" So the star goes and does a couple more low-budget movies and the production company makes money cause he is a Hollywood star now. Now the once rising young star has fullfilled his contract with the Far Eastern production company, but has tarnished his rep in the process. So he goes back to Hollywood to try and rebuild, hopefully with a winner.

But, Jean Claude did admit that without the original contract you could not get in the door, so it was just the price you paid.

Hey Sheldon! :)

Guys, I've got a theory or two on this one...

1) Drifting and confusion between the real-world and the past.

-Concept was introduced in Supremacy. E.g. When he's got Pam Landy (Joan Allen) zeroed, "You killed 2 people, Bourne". Then his mind drifts between flashbacks trying to recall and link when he DID kill 2 other people in Berlin in the past and what just happened recently (the 2 that got killed present day). So naturally, as he's spending more time with Nicky (Julia Stiles), he starts seeing a bit of Marie (Franka Potente) in her.

2) Marie never died.

Bourne decided to hide her furthermore until he took out the then current threat (Ward Abbott, Kirill et al.).

As well as a good story and dialogue, I'm still praying for multiple, unarmed takedowns. It's that MA side of me. :lol:

I still love the scene from Bourne Identity when he walks into the Embassy, takesdown 4-5 Marines, scales down the wall and walks off. Absolute c.l.a.s.s! ;)

What do you guys reckon? B)

Lab.

Edited by IceDragon

After watching the trailer again, I kind of think they won't and can't follow the story line from the book. With the book, Borne is an old man, Marie is alive, and he's off chasing after Carlos the Jackal. None of the characters from the movie are around. So who knows what's in this movie.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they just keep it real have loved the last 2 movies... and the take aways rock! being a martial artist, it's nice to see someone finally using something that works...

chuck norris is truley a god because no one esle on earth can kick things out of peoples hands!