Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scott Warren Competition Class

cmu7999321

I am hosting a Scott Warren Competition training course and we have a few spots still available for this course.

For those of you who are not familiar with Scott Warren here are some quick highlights of his competitive shooting resume:

Without a doubt, Scott has enjoyed his fair share of success in competitive shooting. After achieving the rank of Grand Master in USPSA, and multiple top 16 finishes, he turned his sights on IDPA, and hasn't looked back since. Besides coaching Dave Sevigny, he personally has won over 50 state and sectional events, and 5 National Championships.

If you would like to register for this course please send me an e-mail and I will reply with registrations details. These spots are not going to last long so please don’t hesitate.

The specifics for the class are below.

Dates: June 23 & 24, 2006

Prices: $350

Location: Hollidaysburg Sportsmen’s Club http://www.hollidaysburgsportsmensclub.com/index.html

Ammo: 1500 rounds

Here is a basic outline of the class:

Morning Day 1

We would do a complete shooters tune up: grip, hand and arm position, body position and trigger management drills followed by pistol presentation, and reloads.

Afternoon Day 1

We could cover a technique I call set ups and balanced shooting, (both in open areas and from behind cover), engaging multiple targets with a technique I call target grouping, (I have some target placement and drills that can help you have effective practices).

Morning Day 2

A quick review, shooting on the move (I have a lot of these drills), strong and support hand shooting and draws.

Afternoon Day 2

Stage analysis w/some dos and don'ts. We could set up some stages and I'll coach each shooter though them.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Thanks!

Corey Murphy

coreymurphy@atlanticbb.net

• 1 month later...