Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting USA

BritinUSA

This week - A Shooting USA Profile of Julie Goloski.

"She’s the most successful female shooter of all time and she’s the lady who just might beat all the guys in practical shooting. It’s time you knew her story.

Plus, we’re taking you inside the Smith & Wesson plant for the full story on the new M&P pistol that Julie will be campaigning in competition."

Wednesday Night on Outdoor Channel with three airings to match your schedule in each time zone.

• Eastern Time - 5:00 PM, 9:00 PM and 1:30 AM

• Central Time - 4:00 PM, 8:00 PM and 12:30 AM

• Mountain Time - 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM and 11:30 PM

• Pacific Time - 2:00 PM, 6:00 PM and 10:30 PM

Click for details

Looking forward to this. Saw Julie at the Fredericksburg match this weekend. I believe it was her first match since getting the back brace off and she looked great as usual. I wish her the best in her continued recovery.

Angel

Thank goodness for DVRs, had my neighbor record this and just watched it... kinda makes me want an M&P. The Todd Jarrett segment was pretty neat too.

Julie, if you see this: I'm assuming you've had work done on the trigger of your M&P? I've always loved the feel of the gun, but can't get over how hard it is to me to keep the sights still with the stock trigger pull. :ph34r:

Looking forward to this. Saw Julie at the Fredericksburg match this weekend. I believe it was her first match since getting the back brace off and she looked great as usual. I wish her the best in her continued recovery.

Angel

It was good to see Julie back in the game last Sunday - and she was as friendly as ever. I do not think that S&W could have chosen a better spokesperson for their new 1911 line and M&P models - which appear to be shaping up as great pistols for USPSA, IDPA and their other intended purposes.

TY-44934

Makes me wonder, who's won more championships, Lisa or Julie?

Kay :D

It was an awesome piece. Julie is so very talented and photogenic. When I spoke with her last week she said she was released to start shooting again and feeling better ... YEAH! :D Looking forward to seeing her here next week @ Ladies Camp.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Thank goodness for DVRs, had my neighbor record this and just watched it... kinda makes me want an M&P. The Todd Jarrett segment was pretty neat too.

Julie, if you see this: I'm assuming you've had work done on the trigger of your M&P? I've always loved the feel of the gun, but can't get over how hard it is to me to keep the sights still with the stock trigger pull. :ph34r:

The trigger can be worked on, its like night and day, too.