Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ion Bond?

firematt100

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No visible wear on any of the coated areas, including the barrel, barrel hood, link, frame rails, etc.

Interceptor, any wear on the inside of the slide between the ejection port and the groves the locking lugs sit in? Thanks.

Nope, looks 10-4.

• 1 month later...
$200, call Ryan Flynn 336 665 0005

was there an increase in price? i called and talked to Ryan he quoted me $300 for my para.

it depends on what work they have to do. did you price it after you disembled it?

leo

it depends on what work they have to do. did you price it after you disembled it?

leo

the price is for the whole gun complete shipped to him. regarding disassembly i can do that, but do i need to prep it like bead blasting (that i cannot do). i would like to send my para, sti slide and mags... thanks

was there an increase in price? i called and talked to Ryan he quoted me $300 for my para.

Yes there was an increase. I spoke with Ryan a week or so ago and he told me then there would be an increase to $300. Still worth it IMO.

Angel

Yes there was an increase. I spoke with Ryan a week or so ago and he told me then there would be an increase to $300. Still worth it IMO.

Angel

thanks angel for the info.

Just received this from Ryan this morning........

Parts pricing from the Custom Shop

Slide only $50.00

Slide and Barrel$ 75.00

Slide, barrel and all internals of slide $100.00

Frame only $100.00

Frame and all internals $200.00

Complete pistol $300.00

AR-15 complete upper $225.00

Complete AR-15 $425.00

Complete AR-15 lower $160.00

Complete Bolt rifle $350.00

Barreled action only $275.00

Rifle barrels ( AR-15 and other centerfire rifle) $65.00

Complete bolt carrier group $75.00

If no metal prep is required ie: blasting off phosphate: $50.00

Small parts and components $5.00 to $15.00 a pc. Depending on Size and complexity

Pistol barrels only $15.00

Shotgun receivers $175.00

Shotgun Barrels $65.00

Shotgun internals/ all $150.00

Pistol Magazines $15.00 each

AR-15 Magazines and variants: $25.00 each

Custom fixed blade Knives $40.00 each

Custom Folders w/ all parts $55.00

How does finishing the barrel affect accuracy and velocity? Has anyone done a before/after comparison on their gun? Either way, the blackened barrels look great.

They dont do the inside of the barrel, only the outer surfaces. It didnt affect the accuracy of mine any that I could tell. I've only been chronoed after the gun was coated so cant say whether or not it affected veloctiy, but since its an external coating, I doubt it had any affect on that either.

I've been considering this finish but for the above prices, I'll live with what I have

Man, I agree. I'm trying to imagine the guy who pays $25 to refinish a $12 AR mag. :rolleyes:

Probably more for the guys that paid way too much for a Sterling mag and still can't get them to run. Now they can put more money into them...and still not get them to run.

• 2 weeks later...