Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1st In Division 3rd Overall

shadetree

I went to as steel match at a local club this weekend. :D Only the second match Ive attended this year. after a year and a half off. Won my division for the first time ever B) and was third overall. I even beat the #2 shooter on one stage nipped at his heals the rest of the match :D

Best shooting I've done in a long time. It sure was fun. :D:P

I went to as steel match at a local club this weekend. :D Only the second match Ive attended this year. after a year and a half off. Won my division for the first time ever B) and was third overall. I even beat the #2 shooter on one stage nipped at his heals the rest of the match :D

Congrats on the victory! Here's to many more to come this season :D

Nicely done...keep up the great shooting...

you will be a force!!!! :D:D

Thank you all for the kind words.

Stuart

I felt pretty good but I had no Idea. ... Until I saw the match scores poasted on the web

last night. That CZ really works for me :D:wacko: makes me want to get another one. Don't tell my wife. :ph34r: