Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's Your Personality Type?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ENFJ

I ran a few different tests and compared the results to ideal career which said psychologist/counsellor ....which seems right as Im just about to undergo my intern training as a psych.....

but what does it mean about my strengths weaknesses for shooting?????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

According to the personality type description of INTJ, approximately one percent of the population has this personality trait combination.

Looking at the poll, it seems those people are all benos members and shooters.

Interesting, hmm?

Edited by Team Amish 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I - 78%

S - 12%

T - 50%

P - 11%

Interesting results. Everything is spot on for me from career to activities.

"The nature of Crafters is most clearly seen in their masterful operation of tools, equipment, machines, and instruments of all kinds. Most us use tools in some capacity, of course, but Crafters (as much as ten percent of the population) are the true masters of tool work, with an innate ability to command tools and to become expert at all the crafts requiring tool skills. Even from an early age they are drawn to tools as if to a magnet -- tools fall into their hands demanding use, and they must work with them."

My actual job is a jet mechanic on B-52's, prior to that was on F-15's. Needless to say I have to manipulate a wide variety of hand tools everyday.

"Like all the Artisans, Crafters are people who love action, and who know instinctively that their activities are more enjoyable, and more effective, if done impulsively, spontaneously, subject to no schedules or standards but their own. In a sense, Crafters do not work with their tools, but play with them when the urge strikes them. Crafters also seek fun and games on impulse, looking for any opportunity, and just because they feel like it, to play with their various toys: cars, motorcycles, boats, dune-buggies, hunting rifles, fishing tackle, scuba gear, and on and on. They thrive on excitement, particularly the rush of speed-racing, water-skiing, surfing. And Crafters are fearless in their play, exposing themselves to danger again and again, even despite frequent injury. Of all the types, Crafters are most likely to be risk takers, pitting themselves, or their technique, against chance or odds."

I love crotch rockets, doing wheelies, drag knee at the race track. Dirt bikes are a blast. My first car was a twin turboed 350z (hence my username), so I love speed.

Pulled 8.5g's in a F-15 and never puked or blacked out.

Firearms are a given or I wouldn't be here.

I love sports and jsut staying active in general.

You only live once, might as well as enjoy it.

"Crafters are hard to get to know. Perhaps this is because they tend to communicate through action, and show little interest in developing language skills. Their lack of expressiveness can isolate them at school and on the job, and even though they hang around with their own kind in play, they let their actions speak for them, and their actual conversation is sparse and brief."

I love having my own time, just to get away from everybody else and there drama. I'm quiet, reserved and keep things to myself. I don't have a problem spending a weekend at home alone. But when it comes time to play, well it speaks for itself.

"Crafters can be wonderfully generous and loyal to their friends, teammates, and sidekicks, often giving up their evenings or weekends to help with building projects or mechanical repairs-house remodeling, for example, or working on cars or boats. On the other hand, they can be fiercely insubordinate to those in authority, seeing rules and regulations as unnecessarily confining. Crafters will not usually go against regulations openly, but will simply ignore them. More than anything, Crafters want to be free to do their own thing, and they are proud of their ability to do it with an artist's skill. "

I agree 100%

Edited by tt350z

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ISTJ but almost a INTJ

33% 1% 38% 56%

This is funny because I'm the NCOIC of quality control for a calibration lab in the USAF. So my job fits the ISTJ desription perfectly.

This stuff is like VOODOO or something. :surprise:

Took it again

Your Type is

ISTJ

Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging

22 1 88 33

Two years later, and also two years of being in charge have pushed me over to INTJ. I am taking a class where this has come up and I decided to revisit this thread. If these changes are consistent I should be unbearable in a few years. :unsure:

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

56 12 75 78

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Humanmetrics.com test said

INTP

61 38 62 44

but I'm not quite sure. Had some trouble with the english language xD

The other test said Airtisan(didn't specify more):

Performer (ESFP) |Composer (ISFP)| Promoter (ESTP) | Crafter (ISTP)

Wich are all Sensers so

I'd think im ISTP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...