Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ced Millennium 2 Chronograph System

I am in the market for a different chrony - I currently have an Oehler 35P and it's a pain to setup indoors - so I think I am going to sell it going with a CED.

The CED seems to be IPSC friendly...

In researching I see that CED is coming out with a new ("improved") chrony.

The CED Millennium 2 Chronograph System - I spoke with the folks at CED and it slated to be released in April.

Anyone here have the scope on this newer CED?

Any info would be great..

Thanks.

Paul

CED reports a new 48MHZ microcontroller expanding the velocity range from 50FPS to 7000FPS. New memory storage allowing 1000 stored velocities, string size increased to 500 velocities & up to 500 different strings. Hi-average function allowing a 1 touch calculation of the average of the 3 highest velocities in a string. Price $199.00

CED reports a new 48MHZ microcontroller expanding the velocity range from 50FPS to 7000FPS. New memory storage allowing 1000 stored velocities, string size increased to 500 velocities & up to 500 different strings. Hi-average function allowing a 1 touch calculation of the average of the 3 highest velocities in a string. Price $199.00

Thanks for the info.

For those that have the current CED - do you think it's worth waiting for the above upgrades?

I don't know anything about the new CED, But I will take your 35p if you want to sell it.

KAL,

If/when I sell - I'll let you know.

I did a search on e-bay to see what the 35p is going for - looks like they are in demand.

Paul

Edited by pmd

• 3 months later...