Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Class W/max And Travis

kamakiri

Hello Everyone!

We Vermonters decided to get the upcoming shooting season off to a good start by hosting a Double Impact training class with Army Team grandmasters Max Michel, Jr., and Travis Tomasie. There are still a few slots available, and I'd like to offer them on a first come, first served basis to anyone looking to take their game to the next level.

The two-day class will take place on the weekend of May 26-27 in Alburg, Vermont. It will cost $500 and feature instruction both days by Max and Travis, two of the best in the business. The class will be primarily oriented toward A and B class shooters interested in improving their skills en route to Master class. Shooters can expect to fire about 400 rounds/day. More information is available at Max's website, maxmichel.com, or by contacting Max (max@maxmichel.com) or myself (Elye Alexander, kamakiri@vtlink.net). I expect the class to fill up quickly, so don't delay if you're interested! As testified by numerous posts elsewhere on the forums, this should be a top notch training experience.

Straight Shootin',

E.A.

• 1 month later...

Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know the class is filling up quickly, with only a few slots remaining. Our Montana class if full with 4 on the waiting list, so please don't delay. Please contact myself, Max, or Elye for information. Max and I have an awesome class planned, so we hope to get the chance to work with you!

Sincerely,

Travis Tomasie

• 10 months later...
Hello all,

I just wanted to let you know the class is filling up quickly, with only a few slots remaining. Our Montana class if full with 4 on the waiting list, so please don't delay. Please contact myself, Max, or Elye for information. Max and I have an awesome class planned, so we hope to get the chance to work with you!

Sincerely,

Travis Tomasie

Travis,

Just wanted to say we were watching your You TUbe video of you reloading and the guys at work were amazed at how fast and smooth you were.

One of the bosses was watching and when you did it he said"Wait....what did he just do?" It was that fast.

Hope to meet you someday at one of the matches.

JK