Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2002 IPSC World Shoot

I really really really want to go to this match but I have sent Michael Voigt email twice asking for a slot. He replied and said send him my contact info that there should be plenty of slots to go around. I did and have been waiting… My second email trying to follow up on the status has gone unanswered.

I do not know what to do next...

I thought I heard something funny when I was across the pond...well...that explains that little mystery.  Try a rubber chicken instead - it's less messy - and it works as a last resort method for fixing computers.  :)

I will try anything that can help me going there !

I will wear red rubber socks with chicken on it !

I will sacrifice my computer  if needed !

Hope to see you all there wearing BE.com shirts (brian ? ?) ! ! !

DVC

Julien :-)

(Edited by Julien Boit at 2:55 pm on Mar. 22, 2002)

Julien,

This is an idea !

If you don't get selected, you may still sacrifice (sell) your computer as you said to help pay for the $400 application fee.

This is how I might go, considering that I'll never get selected by the French federation

I heard they still have available slots for private shooters.

Juju & Doudou,

I still have some unresolved anger with people my company's Lyon office.  I'd be happy to share some of it with your selection committee.  I'll be back in two weeks - with the rubber chicken.  Let me know.

Now I just have to engineer some crisis in South Africa that only *I* can solve...  :)

E