Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's More Fun Than Watching An Idiot?

Flatland Shooter

As I was leaving the parking lot of the local Home Depot I spotted a nice shiny Mercedes coming my way. But wait, there's something a little different about this one.

Sticking from the front of the Mercedes was an orange traffic cone. Not one of those dinky little ones, but one of the 4' high big ones. Somewhere along his route this guy knocked down the cone and was pushing it down the highway. The side of the cone was on the ground with the base up against the bumper like a miniature snowplow.

Fell in behind this guy and followed him for over 10 miles. He didn't have a clue. :D

Bill

I was about to say, "Whatta visual!!" when I thought the REAL 'whatta visual' would be his face when he (finally) discovered his new Mercedes highway accessory. LOL...!!

I was thinking that after 40 miles or so he would wear it down to where it would finally work its way under the car. Now the guy has this horrendous noise from under his car and since he was carefully watching the road, has no idea what he hit.

Then again, he may back out of his garage in the morning only to see it lying there.

Just because I live within 60 miles of NASA doesn't mean we have more than our share of rocket scientists.

Bill

Edited by Flatland Shooter

I was about to say, "Whatta visual!!" when I thought the REAL 'whatta visual' would be his face when he (finally) discovered his new Mercedes highway accessory. LOL...!!

I was thinking that after 40 miles or so he would wear it down to where it would finally work its way under the car. Now the guy has this horrendous noise from under his car and since he was carefully watching the road, has no idea what he hit.

Then again, he may back out of his garage in the morning only to see it lying there.

Just because I live within 60 miles of NASA doesn't mean we have more than our share of rocket scientists.

Bill

Probably too busy talking on the cell phone to notice.......