Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 8 Factory Gun Match

If anyone is considering shooting the Area 8 Factory Gun Match June 21-23, 2002, in Old Bridge, N.J. would you please get your application in.  The match needs a few more shooters by the end of the month to go forward.  Applications and stages may be found on the web at http://www.olhasso.com/a8match/index.html or by linking to that page through the Area 8 page on the USPSA website.  This should be a fun match for any production, L-10, or revolver fans out there....

We're looking at setting up a remote camera on one or two of the suitable stages, so there could be some good images of the super squad.  We may even be able to get them on the web.  If that happens we'll let you know.....

I would like to second the request for the Lim10/Prod Area 8.  I managed to get some pretty good sponsorship this year for the match.  If the sponsors come through, we'll have on the prize table: 3 Glocks, a Springfield XD, Kahr P9, Auto-Ordnance 1911, S&W 625 (or 610), Mech-Tech uppers for Glock and 1911, and much more stuff.  This is what has been confirmed so far.  Unforetunately, I haven't had as much time to spend on the table, since my recent business purchase (pending).  There are numerous other sponsors on the bubble, not to mention that the match is also a cash payback match.  What more could you ask for?  Great stages, great shooters (Todd Jarrett, JJ Racaza, David Olhasso - sole GM Prod shooter, etc), and decent table!  Come on out!  It'll definitely be worth it.  

Phil Strader