Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Said Goodbye To My Pal.

BEDELLCUSTOM

post-4731-1170784960.jpgpost-4731-1170784828.jpghad to put my best friend down today. My 18 year old spaniel,Buddy, I never thought I'd miss that dog so much but it was time and Sandi and I couldn't watch him suffer any longer. :( . Just thought I'd share this with everyone. Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 years, wow - I'm sure that he had a great life, so hold on to the good memories. We just lost our 9 year old Boxer suddenly last weekend (just died in his sleep, but he had been fighting arthritis, a couple other minor things, and had put on weight)), and it really sucks; I sympathize with you.

Shaun

(pic is Conn about 2 years ago, as I like to remember him)

post-1837-1170787605.jpg

Edited by sfinney

post-4731-1170788903.jpgthanks to everyone for the responses. This was the first time for me to have to put my own dog down and it's tougher than I imagined. He was a great companion for many years and believe it or not he even liked Paul Whitacre, last time Paul was here Bud began attacking him while Paul tried to eat his ice cream and of course Bud brought Chip the beagle along as backup!! :P

When I come back I want to be one of Dan's dogs.......Buddy was awesome and will be missed. I'm sure his best pal Chip already is missing him. Great dog, great owner, Buddy had an awesome life.

R.I.P Buddy

post-1541-1170789738.jpg

post-4731-1170784960.jpgpost-4731-1170784828.jpghad to put my best friend down today. My 18 year old spaniel,Buddy, I never thought I'd miss that dog so much but it was time and Sandi and I couldn't watch him suffer any longer. :( . Just thought I'd share this with everyone.

Sorry DannyBoy,

It is amazing how we get so attached to our animals!...........Especially one you have had for that long!

Sorry Buddy,

Marc

Been through that many times. and it is the worst feeling there is.

Very Sorry for your loss.

But like whats been said before. Take comfort in knowing that you gave him a warm home and he was a member of your family and was very much loved. Take care.