Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What's Your Shooting Soundtrack?

Micah

Must be showing my age.

I was thinking Hayden Trumpet Concerto, Wagner's Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla,

Grieg's Hall of the Mountain King, Mahler's 5th would be good..... B)

The sailor's chorus from Wagner's Flying Dutchman works, too. ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm shooting a revolver does that mean that my soundtrack has to be country music?

If that's the case, I'm not playing. :P

Keith, I believe the sound track would be from Nazareth. Expect No Mercy. from the Album of the same name. Yep Vinyl.

Edited by Bubber

+1 "The Distance"- Cake

Im going to have to think about this one, I didn’t know I needed to have a sound track for USPSA Hmmm.........

I'll bet you didn't need a man-servant either...but circumstances being what they are...and beer tasting so groovy at Hooters...you know the rest.

Crusing back from Cheyenne on the I-state the other night. It was snowing hard out there where nobody goes at night. Eventually, I realized that I was coming in and out of some total white-outs. But, I'm still running 75 because hitting a deer at 75 is just like hitting one at 50, only faster.

"Comfortably Numb" starts up on the FM.

And the awareness that set in felt a lot like shooting.

So, I guess that would be my shooting song.

Must be showing my age.

I was thinking Hayden Trumpet Concerto, Wagner's Entrance of the Gods into Valhalla,

Grieg's Hall of the Mountain King, Mahler's 5th would be good..... B)

WAGNER... EXCELLENT! I don't think it's an age thing, Dale. How 'bout the 1812 Overture's finale?

I'm a completely rock-music-illiterate, especially all the newer stuff mentioned here and although I don't have any pump-me-up music selected as of yet, I wouldn't mind listening to Boston's "Don't Look Back".

Edited by Nemo

Oh come on!! you just won the Nationals...it HAS to be Shooting Star by Bad Company.

<Micah> died one night, died in his bed,

Bottle of whiskey, sleeping tablets by his head.

<Micah's> life passed him by like a warm <cinter block>,

If you listen to the wind you can still hear him <shoot his Glock>

Nope...even with the mods, it's still bumming me out. Bad Company's self-titled song...now that's more true to life!

Um, two thing here. one 3 minute song would probably cover the accumulated video of a 30 stage match for one shooter. :huh:

Second, not one rap song? Closest so far was one from The Prodogy (my running music BTW). What about (Rock) Superstar - Cypress Hill or Remember the Name-Fort Minor

I listen to all of the rock and classical too, but dang, this list is like.... um.... well, you get it. :lol:

Eric, Dude??? Hot Chocolate? :lol:

Edited by SA Friday

A soundtrack for winning the nationals, for most of us, would be You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate...

By 2019 most sports historians had reached general agreement that the wildly successfull sport of DIPSC (Disco Ipsc) had been discovered by USPSA Granmaster Eri_ Warren in early 2007.

Play that Funky Music, White Boy! :lol::lol:

All this talk about Metallica and no one mentioned Stone Cold Crazy :huh: ???

Walking down the street, shooting people that I meet,

Fully loaded Tommy gun.

Here come the deputy, try F***king getting me,

Gotta F***king get up and run.

They got the sirens loose, I ran right out of juice.

They're gonna put me in a cell,

If I can't go to heaven, let me go to hell.

Crazy, stone cold crazy, you know, yeah.