Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Linking Thunderbird With Firefox

BismarckC

I apologize in advance if this query is not in sufficient computer speak to explain the problem.

Internet Explorer was hanging up the computer when I was trying to get online. Tech support at my internet provider said that there can be a problem with IE 7.0 and add-ons. I could get on the internet if I opened IE with no add-ons. Tech support said to uninstall IE and install another browser like Netscape or Firefox. Instead of going with the local boy and Netscape, I installed Firefox as my browser and Thunderbird for my e-mail (I assume the latest versions, I just installed them on Tuesday).

My frustration is checking my e-mail while I am online viewing something. With IE you could add an icon to the toolbar that let you link to your e-mail. I am having difficulty finding that feature in Firefox. I have even asked the computer pro at our gun club, and he did not know the answer. I would rather not have to minimize the screen while I am online to access the Thunderbird icon on my desktop.

Is there a way to place the Thunderbird icon on the Firefox toolbar?

Thanks