Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So, We're Thinking About Doing 3 Gun

http://www.uspsa.org/members/clubProgramMa...r%208-20-03.pdf

There's some momentum gaining here in North Texas to start shooting 3 gun. I've looked at the above document - is there anything else rules wise I need to be looking at for setting up a match and making sure that we are doing what's in line with what we're "supposed" to be doing??

I know there are a few different scoring methods out there - what else do I need to take into consideration?

Thanks

Ft. Smith runs a 3-gun match and Oklahoma City Gun Club runs a monthly one as will the, U.S.S.A. range in Tulsa. Any one of these clubs would be happy to help you in this reguard. I help run the OKC match when I'm in town. Feel free to P.M. or E-Mail me, and I will give you my phone number. KURTM

Hey Kurt,

If you can help me and Catfish out with some of this stuff I will buy you one of the frosty adult beverages that I was teasing you about when we were in the 100+ temperature in Ft. Smith last year. It looks like we may have a venue not too far from you if everything works out well.

Derrick,

Did you get my last PM about directions to the club? Check out okcgunclub.org for a pretty good map. Hopefully we'll see you and Dave up at the club this Saturday.

Mike

I did - thank you Mike! If you really want some entertainment, we'll drag Rhonda up this weekend as well.... She loves the cold. B)

Still up in the air if I'm coming up. If the weather looks sucky, I'm dry firing at home. :wacko:

Derrick,

Did you get my last PM about directions to the club? Check out okcgunclub.org for a pretty good map. Hopefully we'll see you and Dave up at the club this Saturday.

Mike

I did - thank you Mike! If you really want some entertainment, we'll drag Rhonda up this weekend as well.... She loves the cold. B)

Still up in the air if I'm coming up. If the weather looks sucky, I'm dry firing at home. :wacko:

Umm, how 'bout you just call me when it gets warm again, whenever THAT may be. I do want to shoot some 3-gun soon though - I've been talking to Dave about what kind of shotgun I should get. B) You know, one where I can shoot with both feet on the ground would be nice...