Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weather

markcic

I’m in Oklahoma for work. I was planning on heading up to Kansas City this weekend to see some friends and shoot a match. According to the Weather Channel there is already ice on the ground in Oklahoma City so I’m stuck here for the long weekend. :angry:

Yeah, out here in California (the land of warm sunshine) we have ice on everything in the mornings.

With hard freezes in the low 20's last couple of days, the avacodo farmers are scrambling to try to salvage some crop before it's destroyed.

Tonight the lows are going to drop into the "teens", coldest weather I have ever seen here.

Our last match was snowed out last week.

The snow has mostly melted.. but a new storm is coming in now, I think the same storm is the one that is freezing you.

But the days are getting longer, and warm days and blue sky gets closer every day.

Jim

We had a night and a day of snow (a little unusual in and of itself) this week, but are expected very-cold-and-sunny now for a couple more days. It was beautiful today--about 30 degrees and clear as a bell. Fresh air. Really nice. A black ice day for some folks who live in the shade, though. :D I think winter finally arrived. Cold but not stormy. I think we're lucky, given the center-of-the-country weather b.s. that's been going on........ :o