Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Photo Thread

dirtypool40

Cameron Custom 45 in Hard Chrome

Sweet blaster , very clean lines. Does it shoot as good as it looks?
Oh yea, can't say enough good things about Ed Cameron and Eddie Garcia. Best 1911 I've ever owned. Well worth the wait and $.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just another Spartan. I toy with the idea of buying a high end gun, but I can't come up with a real good reason why. They can't shoot any better than this one does, the only thing they could have is a fancy name and maybe be prettier. But truth be told, the more beat up and worn this gun gets, the more I like it.

24_photo.JPG

My Colt in .45 and my Springfield in .40. I have done all the work to them myself except for the squared trigger guard and checkering on the Colt. Got brave enough and squared the trigger guard and fit a kart barrel on the Springer.

Tom

post-30592-0-77046100-1383278231_thumb.j

This is my Springfield 1911 in it the middle of the rebuild. The gun is currently with Randy Lee of Apex Tactical having some finishing touches and being hard chromed.

Apex5.jpg

This is my Springfield TRP. It was purchased for duty while the other Springer is being finished. The front sight has been changed from the Novak in the picture to a Dawson front sight.

000_0029-1.jpg

This my Kimber 25th ann. Custom. It was done by Robar and is my night stand gun.

100_0307.jpg

Last but not least is my roomates Ed Brown Kobra Carry which I have included only because I wish it were mine and am jealous.

100_0431.jpg

Beautiful collection.

• 2 weeks later...

Just another Spartan. I toy with the idea of buying a high end gun, but I can't come up with a real good reason why. They can't shoot any better than this one does, the only thing they could have is a fancy name and maybe be prettier. But truth be told, the more beat up and worn this gun gets, the more I like it.

24_photo.JPG

Great looking gun! This will probably be my first 1911 in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are my present three:

NCM_0019_zps8c366209.jpg

On the left, my carry gun, a Colt LW Commander, in .38 Super. Mostly stock, except I added an Ed Brown ambi, and Trijicon rear sight, to match the factory front tritium.

In the middle, my new SS gun, an STI Lawman, .45 ACP. All I've done was replace the front sight with a taller Dawson, to get it to zero, and add a Wilson ambi.

On the right, my Wild Bunch gun, an Argentine Sistema Colt, circa 1951. It's got a trigger job and grips from Esmeralda.

• 5 weeks later...