Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Identification

aerosigns

I have a friend who asked me to identify a shotgun he has.

There are absolutely no exposed markings or stamps.

There are two triggers. The rear trigger is configured like normal. The front trigger is facing rearward.

It is a pump gun. When you cycle the action there is actually an exposed wire on the outside of the forearm. This wire catches on a metal 'fork' to cycle the action.

There is a safety on the side of the reciever, that you would push with your trigger finger.

Sorry that I don't have any pictures to share.

Thanks for the help.

The gun sounds like one of Jethro "Bubba Joe" Cletus' hand made special wood duck models. Check and see if the wire still has 4 point barbs on it and try to find the marking on the fork. The early models had CC Stainless, Made in Korea - stamped on them. As the business flourished these were replaced by genuine sterling forks stamped "Furr's Cafeteria". The last model was produced around 2003 somewhere South of Enid OK. There may possibly be another run in 10 to 20 when Jethro returns from an extended trip to Mcalester. Hope this helps.

The gun sounds like one of Jethro "Bubba Joe" Cletus' hand made special wood duck models. Check and see if the wire still has 4 point barbs on it and try to find the marking on the fork. The early models had CC Stainless, Made in Korea - stamped on them. As the business flourished these were replaced by genuine sterling forks stamped "Furr's Cafeteria". The last model was produced around 2003 somewhere South of Enid OK. There may possibly be another run in 10 to 20 when Jethro returns from an extended trip to Mcalester. Hope this helps.

Damn

:lol::lol::lol: