Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alabama Section Championshis

Fun match and the weather was awesome! Thanks to Woogie and crew.

Whoever put those two poppers in front of the no-shoots on Stage 6 ain't right. :huh: That was just wrong. At least I only hit one no-shoot!

Congrats to the winners!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever put those two poppers in front of the no-shoots on Stage 6 ain't right. :huh: That was just wrong. At least I only hit one no-shoot!

Congrats to the winners!

I hit one of those also...twice. Those mini poppers wouldn't have been such difficult a shot if you didn't have to imitate a tight rope walker to shoot around the side of the barricade. I'll have to post some pictures of that later...

Congrats to the winners!

I hit one of those also...twice. Those mini poppers wouldn't have been such difficult a shot if you didn't have to imitate a tight rope walker to shoot around the side of the barricade. I'll have to post some pictures of that later...

No question there.

Jack, is is true that John was wrapped around the wall like Gumby, with his feet in the box and aced the two mini-poppers on that stage?

Congrats to the winners!

No question there.

Jack, is is true that John was wrapped around the wall like Gumby, with his feet in the box and aced the two mini-poppers on that stage?

Yep. I still can't figure out how he did it. As small as he is, I thought that he would not be able to reach the opening and still stay in the box. He showed me, though. :wacko:

Since I too fell victim, I feel it is my duty to post the name of the individual responsible for such a devious act of treachery...Mike...Mike G_tte _y!!! :P:P

Randal

PS...E-mail address available upon request!!!! :lol:

Anyone who knows me will tell you I ain't right :) And everyone should know better than to leave me to design a COF unsupervised :D If it makes you feel better, I too hit a no-shoot there :unsure:

Jeremy,

Don't feel bad. On the first (distant) start, I cleaned it with five shots. However, on the second (close) star, It took me 10 shots to get it. Tx stars can be humbling :(:):lol:

dj

Here I am the start of Dennis and MPSA's Near and Far Star Stage.

P3090053.jpg

Photo proof that my first shot was a miss...