Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alabama Section Championshis

Hey ya tin knocker, You gonna be able to make it?

With the weather we have had the past week or two I am really getting pumped. It was 63 degrees and SUNNY when I got off work this afternoon at 4:30. Just enough time to jump on the Motor Cycle and make a loop before it got too chilly. :)

Singlestack, Take it easy on the rest of us in L-10.

See ya'll there.

Hopalong

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone

6-days untill the first shot.i hope everybody is ready,the weather is going to be ok.just left the range and the stages are looking good.woogie has ordered extra noshoot targets for some reason.i think it might look like snow when everyone gets here.so be ready for some tights shots.{opps not supose to mention that}sorry woogie it sliped. :P

if you haven't sent thoes app in yet,get them in. it's going to be a fun match.

see ya!!!

r cash :D

The stages for the match are up on www.ipscalabama.com

Rd count is 188.

Will will have REGISTRATION at the match motel Friday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm for , Friday shooters reg. at the range at 8:00 am on Fri.

I will check on the powder and bullets from vendors.

I've heard rumors of a shotgun side match On Sunday after the match, anyone interested might ought to bring a scatter gun just in case .

Woogie,

Do you still have openings? I got a call from a shooter that wants to ride down with us. Should I have him call you?

Jack

Edited by Jack Suber

I'd like to know what kind of Sadistic rascal makes a person shoot at (notice I said at) a TX star either through soft cover with no-shoots on it or through a low port? :wacko:

Dennis, you got any Ideas? ;)

I want to see the poor wheelgunners tackle this stage. :blink:

Hopalong

I'd like to know what kind of Sadistic rascal makes a person shoot at (notice I said at) a TX star either through soft cover with no-shoots on it or through a low port? :wacko:

Hopalong

I went ahead and added an extra mag-pouch to my belt (L10)... :o

Loaded and ready to go. Will see y'all tomorrow!

Hopalong

Sam,

wheelgunners get to shoot around the barracade. :lol::lol::lol: Actually, everyone does. That's not a low port, it's just the bottom of the wall. Walls go all the way to the ground.

Now as far as shooting through soft cover with no-shoots....that must be someone elses stage.

dj

Edited by dajarrel

Travel day !!!!!!!! :)

Should be getting into Anniston somewhere around 10:00 PM so Dennis' stage will have to wait until we thoroughly DESTROY it on Saturday. ;)

See maybe a few of ya'll this evening, the rest, Saturday.

Hopalong

Travel day !!!!!!!! :)

Should be getting into Anniston somewhere around 10:00 PM so Dennis' stage will have to wait until we thoroughly DESTROY it on Saturday. ;)

See maybe a few of ya'll this evening, the rest, Saturday.

Hopalong

Well, one Mr. Jarrel's two stars destroyed me today...remember to shoot the danged things in the correct sequence or suffer.

Well, one Mr. Jarrel's two stars destroyed me today...remember to shoot the danged things in the correct sequence or suffer.

Jeremy,

Don't feel bad. On the first (distant) start, I cleaned it with five shots. However, on the second (close) star, It took me 10 shots to get it. Tx stars can be humbling :(:):lol:

dj

Thanks Brian. I was very surprised, especially after blowing past a target on the house stage. Don, Roger, Mark, and team did a great job as usual and put on a great match. Weather was awesome wasn't it?

Woogie and Company have put on an excellent match in North Central Alabama. I shot a lot, made more than my share of goofs, and got to see folks I hadn't seen in a while. If I start to list folks I'll miss some but special thanks to Woogie, Roger, Tammy and others for a great time.

dj

Congratulations to all the match winners and Alabama champions;

Greg Wheat, L10. Clint McCall ,Rev. Matt Sims, Single Stack. AJ McARTNEY, Prod.

John Bean ,Open. and Brian Reid, Limited.

Thanks to all who came and to all the RO'S and people who helped out.

I will shortly be mailing out the awards and checks to those who had to leave.

Thanks again to everyone.

Woogie..

Thanks Brian. I was very surprised, especially after blowing past a target on the house stage. Don, Roger, Mark, and team did a great job as usual and put on a great match. Weather was awesome wasn't it?

Does this mean you are going to grace us with another picture?

'blow' past a target? I thought you just chose NOT to shoot that particular one? :)

and just in case anybody wonders if that 'mongoose' face from Florida was a one-time event......nope. He maintains that face through every stage.