Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alabama Section Championshis

Dennis,

Sorry man, but I will be shooting a flat sided, bottom feeding, 10 shooter.

Gotta give the Tin Knocker a little something to laugh at you know?(and everyone else)

Still not a 100% sure I'll be able to make it, but am planning on it. (sure would hat to miss the Alabama Butt Kicking!!!! :lol::lol::lol: )

Hopalong

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dennis,

Sorry man, but I will be shooting a flat sided, bottom feeding, 10 shooter.

Hopalong

You are as bad as me. I can't make up my mind what I want to shoot. They are all fun :lol:

Hope to see you there. Practice up on your steel :rolleyes:

dj

Wish I could be there. I'll be there next year for sure. Heck, I'll even RO it. The folks at Moss Branch are some of the best people you'll ever meet. The Wingate is a bad ass hotel too. Plenty of good food nearby (Mellow Mushroom woohoo!!) and even though we just drove through downtown, there appeared to be a good bar or two to hang out at.

Hope y'all have fun and to my A6-3G RO family have a great match and bring home some gold!!!

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.................

Match coming up fast.

Woogie, how many participants???? Esp. L-10? ;)

Stillpraying..............you got that .45 ready to go? I'm not but that isn't anything new. <_<

Hopalong

Edited to add that I sent my $$$$ off yesterday.

See ya there.

Edited by hopalong

Stillpraying..............you got that .45 ready to go? I'm not but that isn't anything new.

I'm trying to work it out so I can go, work may be a problem. :angry: You don't know how bad I want to do this L-10 thing. I just made B Production today and I would love to try for B L-10 with the 45. But all is not lost yet. Never give up.

Ronnie

PS/BS FYI, I think the last time I shot the 45 was back in 02 but, I don't think that will be a problem. ( I'm going to shoot MAJOR) ;)

Edited by Still Praying

right now hoppy, got about 8 lim 10's, got your entry today, seems like a lot of open shooters this year too,

I registered as Limited. Since they are trying to do away with L10, I have been thinking about shooting L10 for this match. Will it be a problem if I decide to switch when I check in?

Thanks Woogie.

Jack, just go ahead and plan on the L-10 thing........then Woogie won't have a choice but change you over. ;)

DaJerrell,

I spoke to a gentleman today that said he would shoot a wheel gun with you...........if spring break did not fall on the same weekend.

Hopalong

Thanks Woogie.

Jack, just go ahead and plan on the L-10 thing........then Woogie won't have a choice but change you over. ;)

DaJerrell,

I spoke to a gentleman today that said he would shoot a wheel gun with you...........if spring break did not fall on the same weekend.

Hopalong

Think I will. I have to start reprogramming the reloading thing - reload every step :huh:

See you there!

OK Dennis,

I got a call from my wheelgunning buddy, he said he was sending the entry out tomorrow, and you will not be by yourself for sure!!!!

Ronnie, I have loaded up some SPECIAL ammo just for this match.......... at least 128,000 PF going to be shooting .45 in L-10 so get your girdle on because you are gonna be laughing so hard you'll need one! :P

Jack, don't whip up on us "part timers" too bad. :wacko:

Gonna be fun if nothing else! ;)

Hopalong

OK Dennis,

I got a call from my wheelgunning buddy, he said he was sending the entry out tomorrow, and you will not be by yourself for sure!!!!

Ronnie, I have loaded up some SPECIAL ammo just for this match.......... at least 128,000 PF going to be shooting .45 in L-10 so get your girdle on because you are gonna be laughing so hard you'll need one! :P

Jack, don't whip up on us "part timers" too bad. :wacko:

Gonna be fun if nothing else! ;)

Hopalong

I doubt I will be too much of a threat. I have a broken knee-cap (slipped in a restaurant a few weeks back). Running is an interesting experience right now... :o . We'll see how it goes...

Edited by Jack Suber

We have at least one wheel gunner signed up so far Sam. if i could figure how to get 30 rds in one i might shoot it too.

20 in this one,

John

20 shot revolver

I guess loading moonclips for that thing would be a pain in the ass!

We have at least one wheel gunner signed up so far Sam. if i could figure how to get 30 rds in one i might shoot it too.

20 in this one,

John

20 shot revolver

I guess loading moonclips for that thing would be a pain in the ass!

Woogie,

30 rounds in a 6 shot revolver is easy............ draw and go until the first click, then reload and go until the next click, then reload and go until the next click......and so on and so forth until said 30 rounds are a part of history !!!!! ;)

Works for me sometimes!!!! <_<

Really getting psyched up about this one..........notice I said Psyched, not practiced. :wacko:

See ya in 2 weeks :)

Hopalong

There are 6 C- class open shooters so far,3 rev. We will start shooting at 9:00 friday, 8:30 AM CENTRAL SAT. AND SUN. The stages will be posted before the match.

The classifier is ; CM03-04 3-V :(

Are y'all sending out any confirmation notices - just wanted to make sure you got mine and my son John's app before we drive all that way ;) . Thanks.

How many juniors does it look like you will have?

Woogie,

Just out of curiosity, how many Limited shooters are signed up?

I haven't sent my app in yet because I tore up my leg at the Fla Open.

I'm not sure if I will be healed well enough in time for Ala. (Torn calf muscle)

It's been ten days since it happened and the swelling still hasn't gone down.

My foot is bruised all the way to my toes.

It looks like I stepped in a bucket of purple paint.

Will it be possible to sign up at the match?

As they say in football, this may be a game day decision.

I need to wait to see if I am up to it.

Tony

Edited by tlshores