Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alabama Section Championshis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All, yes the match is on. For all who cant make the Fl open, come on down to Sweet Home ALA YEHHHHHAAA DAMN BAMA, Cant promise the Fl weather but will promise all the fun. Shake the winter time blues, get an early start to the shooting season, experience Southern hospitality first hand.

Match info on www.mossbranch.org

get those guns out and start practicing,

See you at the match

Woogie..

This is a two day match with RO's shooting on Fri, A limited number of shooters can shoot the match on Fri. first come first served, Most shooter will shoot Sat-Sun. with most of the match shot on Sat. wrap up shooting on Sun and awards. Should be done by 2:00pm

Check for match motel info by Tue. sorry for the delay, we are working on a new motel, better rates.

The match motel is the WINGATE INN

143 COLONIAL Dr. Oxford, Al

ph : 256 831 1921

Mention Alabama uspsa Championship, For Rates,

This is on exit 188 on I 20, Easy to get too, Several more motels near by, Jamison Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Sleep Inn, and four or five others, plenty of places to eat all on the same interchange or many more on the 185 exit.

Signed up to RO...hope I'm not the only one.

Na....I'm even gonna help...(stop laughing Jester)....,designing setting up and running a stage....Me and Stefan.....lets see, plate rack, check....2 swingers, check, 2 poppers, check, 2 plates, check, couple paper, check, couple start boxes, check, fault lines, check. couple walls, check....Ready to go!!!! I even think Bryan, Alan, and Lee are RO'ing a stage....don't hold me to that one though....

Several other clubs are designing, setting up and RO'ing their stage....I think Mobile is using a couple Texas Stars on theirs......you never know....

Later

Webb

Looks like that will be a good contingent from South Carolina (Gamecocks!). Oh I forgot, there might be a Clemson fan among the group. Looking forward to it!

Our apps will be going out be the end of the week.

Jack...make sure you tell Upchurch and Wheaton that the State of Alabama has an outstanding restraining order against them.....they can't come any closer than the Georgia State Line without risking imprisonment!!!! :lol:

Signed up to RO...hope I'm not the only one.

Na....I'm even gonna help...(stop laughing Jester)....,designing setting up and running a stage....Me and Stefan.....lets see, plate rack, check....2 swingers, check, 2 poppers, check, 2 plates, check, couple paper, check, couple start boxes, check, fault lines, check. couple walls, check....Ready to go!!!! I even think Bryan, Alan, and Lee are RO'ing a stage....don't hold me to that one though....

Several other clubs are designing, setting up and RO'ing their stage....I think Mobile is using a couple Texas Stars on theirs......you never know....

Later

Webb

Looks like that will be a good contingent from South Carolina (Gamecocks!). Oh I forgot, there might be a Clemson fan among the group. Looking forward to it!

Our apps will be going out be the end of the week.

Jack...make sure you tell Upchurch and Wheaton that the State of Alabama has an outstanding restraining order against them.....they can't come any closer than the Georgia State Line without risking imprisonment!!!! :lol:

At least one of us will be there to continue the annual Ala beating. LOL!!!

At least one of us will be there to continue the annual Ala beating. LOL!!!

To quote a great line from a GREAT MOVIE "Ture GRIT"

I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man.

So I guess "Roosters" reply would be suitable...

"Fill your hands, you son of a bit_h!"

Edited by DrawandDuck

Hey,

Can I come and get in on some of this annual Alabama Butt kicking??????

Hopalong

let me add.............Although Alabama did look about as good as Tennessee did in their bowl game this year. :( (We still won the head to head match though) :)

Sure, Let's all do the singlestack 45 in L-10 thing!!!!

That is if some of you GA boys are willing to give up the dot!!! ;)

All trash talk warmly welcomed! :P

Hopalong

Sam, Sam, Sam,

Don't even think about bringing a flat-sided bottem feeder to this match. I'm hoping there will be more BRT shooters than just myself. Talk trash with them GA boys, but be sure to brung that six-shooter. :lol:

dj

Our apps will be going out today. I'm going with Limited and son John - Open. Just curious, is there a Hampton Inn in the area. I have some free stays there. See y'all in a few weeks.

Jack

Jack there is one in Oxford, I believe it is even a little closer.... 12.3 miles from the Range

Hampton Inn & Suites - Oxford

210 Colonial Drive

Oxford, Alabama, United States, 36203

1-256-831-8958

Hey! Thanks a bunch! We'll see you in a few weeks!

Our apps will be going out today. I'm going with Limited and son John - Open. Just curious, is there a Hampton Inn in the area. I have some free stays there. See y'all in a few weeks.

Jack

Jack there is one in Oxford, I believe it is even a little closer.... 12.3 miles from the Range

Hampton Inn & Suites - Oxford

210 Colonial Drive

Oxford, Alabama, United States, 36203

1-256-831-8958