Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Piece Of Dillon Crap

smokshwn

I can't believe it I have barely loaded 38 thousands rounds on my 650 and the decapping pin broke :angry:

Anybody want a 650 cheap ;)........Nah I think I'll keep it :P

If you have second thoughts and really whant to sell it, Ill help you out Ill give you $100 and if you have some extra parts Ill give $50 more

Just tring to help out Kevin :lol::lol:

I can't believe it I have barely loaded 38 thousands rounds on my 650 and the decapping pin broke :angry:

Every once in awhile a bad one gets out of every factory. Don't be too harsh on them...give them a chance to make you a satisfied customer...like...say...sending you a 1050 for free! :D

***WARNING***

The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has determined that the blue paint used by Dillon Precision on their reloading machines is highly toxic. Upon contact with the human skin these products would trigger severe adverse mental health conditions such as, but not limited to, addiction to reloading, financial disorientation (makes subjects spend incredible amounts of money in bullets, brass, smokeless powder and primers) and loss of perspective of time and space. Subjects have been observed spending countless hours in smaller, darker and not so comfortable spaces in their residences, disregarding family, neighbors and friends.

The EPA has ruled that all owners of Dillon equipment find a Federal employee with knowledge in environmental compliance and processes and deliver this hazardous equipment to said public servant.

Well guys and gals, you read it here first. I'm sorry you have to go through this but it is what it is. Oh, and BTW, I'm a federal employee that works the environemental world. Feel free to pm or email me for my mailing address where you can send your blue pieces of Dillon crap.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, I bent the actuator arm for my 1050. Broke the pin and dont know if I ever had a grommet on the primer slide. They had sent me a new actuator system years ago. I couldnt get it to work. So with tail between my legs I called dillon. Come to find out the actuator they sent years ago was for a super 1050. Those people at dillon really pissed me off. I wanted to pay for the parts I broke and all they would let me pay for is the shipping. Can you believe the nerve. it was totally against their policy to do that with a 1050. What is this world coming to. See if i ever buy another dillon loader!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I get a 650 or 1050 this time?

Yep, I bent the actuator arm for my 1050. Broke the pin and dont know if I ever had a grommet on the primer slide. They had sent me a new actuator system years ago. I couldnt get it to work. So with tail between my legs I called dillon. Come to find out the actuator they sent years ago was for a super 1050. Those people at dillon really pissed me off. I wanted to pay for the parts I broke and all they would let me pay for is the shipping. Can you believe the nerve. it was totally against their policy to do that with a 1050. What is this world coming to. See if i ever buy another dillon loader!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I get a 650 or 1050 this time?

Chuck, Just get one each?? :o But you dont have any bullets!! :lol:

***WARNING***

The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has determined that the blue paint used by Dillon Precision on their reloading machines is highly toxic. Upon contact with the human skin these products would trigger severe adverse mental health conditions such as, but not limited to, addiction to reloading, financial disorientation (makes subjects spend incredible amounts of money in bullets, brass, smokeless powder and primers) and loss of perspective of time and space. Subjects have been observed spending countless hours in smaller, darker and not so comfortable spaces in their residences, disregarding family, neighbors and friends.

The EPA has ruled that all owners of Dillon equipment find a Federal employee with knowledge in environmental compliance and processes and deliver this hazardous equipment to said public servant.

Well guys and gals, you read it here first. I'm sorry you have to go through this but it is what it is. Oh, and BTW, I'm a federal employee that works the environemental world. Feel free to pm or email me for my mailing address where you can send your blue pieces of Dillon crap.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nelson,

You gubmint employees always have an angle.... BTW, I was asked if I wanted to go back to N.O. yesterday. The security guard in the parking lot said he could hear me laughing.....I am on the 13th floor....

If you have second thoughts and really whant to sell it, Ill help you out Ill give you $100 and if you have some extra parts Ill give $50 more

Just tring to help out Kevin :lol::lol:

I'll pay $200 and pay shipping. ;)

I think I will call the sale off..... I looked and silly me, at some point I must have thought this machine would break so I bought a whole baggie of those pin thingies for like $4........ I guess they will last a while :D

I'll come over and pick it up so there will be no shipping charges.

By the way got anthing else for sale??? ;)