Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm Looking For Week Day Matches In Oh

steel1212

Monday nights at Miamisburg. From about 4:30~5:00 PM until we are finished (approx. 8~9PM)

Other than than ........................... :rolleyes: I dont know. :ph34r:

Chris can you give me a address so I can map quest it up. All these roads around here a country boy gets lost :D

No, it's not an 'official' USPSA match. It's pretty darn close though.

We run 1 stage, 3 different ways (or strings). Since it's all indoors it's quite limited, but still trigger time is trigger time. ;) We shoot in squads of 8, and when your squad is finished shooting you can go home or stick around and BS with the guys, but it takes us about 3~4 hours to get all the shooters through.

It's usually 24 round strings x 3 = 72 rounds.

Cost is $6 and you can re-shoot it for $3

If you can't get your gear, come anyway. You can use mine if your right handed, or I'm sure somebody could hook you up with something else.

You can't beat it for the price B)

No, it's not an 'official' USPSA match. It's pretty darn close though.

We run 1 stage, 3 different ways (or strings). Since it's all indoors it's quite limited, but still trigger time is trigger time. ;) We shoot in squads of 8, and when your squad is finished shooting you can go home or stick around and BS with the guys, but it takes us about 3~4 hours to get all the shooters through.

It's usually 24 round strings x 3 = 72 rounds.

Cost is $6 and you can re-shoot it for $3

If you can't get your gear, come anyway. You can use mine if your right handed, or I'm sure somebody could hook you up with something else.

You can't beat it for the price B)

Cool, see you monday if I'm not on call or something stupid!