Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1000 Rds And Hour

smokshwn

I got my KISS bullet feeder setup and running on my 650 and it makes me want to drive to Phoenix and give Roger a kiss!!!! :D

Loaded up primer tubes sat down and bang 1000 rds in under and hour without pushing at all. Being able to keep a very nice steady pace produced some amazingly consisten ammo, only 2 rds did not gravity fall into the case gauge.

WOOO HOOO

Pharoh your loading a 1000 rounds and hour on a 550? That is pretty good the best I have done is around 600.

He's not loading 1000 an hour. He dosent even have the case feeder yet. (I tried to tell him, honest I did :rolleyes: )

The best I can do WITH the case feeder is 500 an hour. It takes about 10 minutes to do 100, and with loading primer tubes, filling powder hopper, etc. I say an even hour I can doo 500.

1000 rounds an hour? My goal on the 550 is 1000 rounds without needing a nap.

You can't take a nap .............. You're still B Class :lol:

You can't take a nap .............. You're still B Class :lol:

Keen is correct. Without the aide of drugs like crystal meth, there is no way I could load 1000/hr. And napping is okay, as long as I don't enjoy it.

I got something even better than the K.I.S.S. for Christmas this year . My Dad retired and since the 550 is at his house I just drop off the materials and he can load them for me with all his free time . I Have heard that this is the only system that will rival the K.I.S.S.

I got something even better than the K.I.S.S. for Christmas this year . My Dad retired and since the 550 is at his house I just drop off the materials and he can load them for me with all his free time . I Have heard that this is the only system that will rival the K.I.S.S.

Especially when it was -2 deg F last night....what else is there?

Damn! That's cheaper than hiring an Oompa-Loompa to load for ya :blink:

Damn! That's cheaper than hiring an Oompa-Loompa to load for ya :blink:

An Oompa-Loompa's speciality is unloading.... :o:rolleyes:;)

i have one on order right now! can't wait until it gets here. i'll paint my dillon blue.

lynn

I have 2 on order (one's for a friend).

Don't know if I'll paint mine blue, but I getting antsy waiting. I was told 4 weeks for shipping, and I have about 2 weeks left.

I finally got mine installed last night. This thing is amazing. Worth every cent. With a new baby in the household, my time is very precious these days. To be able to load enough ammo for a match in 15 minutes is fantastic!

Pics of my 650/KISS setup.

With the KISS bullet feeder I can Rock and Roll All Night! (and party every day) B)

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

With one person working the handle and feeding bullets and another person with small fingers and good reflexes feeding cases, it's possible to get about 900-1000 rounds per hour on a Square Deal...of course, we broke a handle after a little while, but it was one of the older ones that didn't have as much reinforcement as the current ones do.

• 7 months later...
I finally got mine installed last night. This thing is amazing. Worth every cent. With a new baby in the household, my time is very precious these days. To be able to load enough ammo for a match in 15 minutes is fantastic!

Pics of my 650/KISS setup.

With the KISS bullet feeder I can Rock and Roll All Night! (and party every day) B)

-Chet

Ok, I finally found the perfect sticker for my bullet feeder:

post-553-1188527350.jpgpost-553-1188527362.jpg

:bow:

-Chet

<_< a 550 ?! :goof: I think it is a rule that you can not get to GM with any thing less than a 650 :sick:

I do 700 rounds/hour on my 550 ;) I'm doing my best to prove your statement above wrong, Jamie :D heh heh.... :surprise::goof: