Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Florida Wins

tightloop

My Gators Kicked butt, and proved the "EXPERTS" WRONG

darnedest offensive play I have ever seen...basically did it without any running game at all...too much time off for the Buckeyes...or it would have been closer...

Yeah, after the first play I thought it was going to be Ohio State doing the pounding. Especially since the media and announcers didn't seem to be giving Florida any chance at all of winning. Florida put that first play behind them and never looked back. An exciting game to watch, although it wasn't a very "good" game from a competitive perspective. Most blowouts never are. Of course, for you UF fans, I'm sure you didn't mind at all.

Well, all the Ohio St fans got to enjoy it all season long...being rated #1 and beating everyone in sight...till 51 days of inactivity got the better of them...

Go Gators!!!!! #1

Sorry Flex... :(

Not sure it was the inactivity: they lost most of the veterans on defense last year and the stomping they got last night shows the results.

My dad used to say:

"That's not a football game..... it's a track meet!" :D

that was indeed a butt whipping!

Something I did hear which surprised me was that this was only the 2nd National Championship for the Gators. I would have figured out with Spurrier they would have won more than that....

that was indeed a butt whipping!

Something I did hear which surprised me was that this was only the 2nd National Championship for the Gators. I would have figured out with Spurrier they would have won more than that....

A lot of Florida fans have wondered that very same thing!