Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Source For .40 Caliber Bullets

paraman1

I've had really good luck w/ "the infamous black bullet" - the moly coated Precision Bullets 185gr TC bullet. They're about $60/K delivered from http://www.precisionbullets.com - delivered. And, David Long (the owner) supports our sport!!!

Slightly smoky, but nowhere near like lead, and it does not appear to be the toxic, thick, sweet tasting lead cloud, but a funky smelling stuff that dissipates quite quickly...

They seal the bore better than jacketed and thus use less powder to attain the same velocity - so they're cheaper in that fashion, too... ;)

At 93/K I rather invest into MG's JHP's or PD's FMJ's for just a tad more money.

• 4 weeks later...
[All I get from that link is one of those bogus search pages....

Also, masterblasterbullets.com cam up as a parked domain... no site. :-(

And here I am startving for lead... :-(

FYI - Masterblaster's is no more :angry2:

• 1 month later...
Precision Delta has the best prices for non-lead bullets. They are cheaper than my dealer price for Berrys at Grafs, Berrys direct or Cabelas. I just shot some groups out of my two G35s with stock barrels. I am very pleased with the results.

I just use plain lead bullets for practice. Seems like 180 gr lead bullets run me $26 per 1000.

Good day Sir! Where do you buy a 180g. lead bullets for $26/1000?

thanks!

Precision Delta has the best prices for non-lead bullets. They are cheaper than my dealer price for Berrys at Grafs, Berrys direct or Cabelas. I just shot some groups out of my two G35s with stock barrels. I am very pleased with the results.

I just use plain lead bullets for practice. Seems like 180 gr lead bullets run me $26 per 1000.

thanks!

Deal me in on where you get those for $26/1000

thanks!

Deal me in on where you get those for $26/1000

Me thinks he hasnt shopped in awhile... As I type I am sitting here looking at a box of 200 gr 44 cal Lead bullets 500 in the box. Price tag on them says $13.99. I think I bought them around 2000