Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Some Vids Of The Match Today.

steel1212

The first stage was dry after that it was raining buckets!

Stage 1 I'm the second shooter.

Stage 2 fluffys revenge 1 Maybe my 1st B classifier in Production. On my way to my goal of B for this year.

Stage 3

Stage 4

We had a stage 5 which was one plate rack run to another plate rack but by then we where all to wet to worry about it, same with the rifle and shot gun stages.

Edited by steel1212

Not bad. Man...on Stage 1 it was comin' DOWN! More power to you guys.

Not bad shootin' though. It's always interesting to see the different styles of shooting in the various regions of the country. Stage 3 for example out west would have been shot probably entirely on the move.

Rich

I was thinking about you guys. Then I thought boy was I glad I didnt go. It was a constant solid rain.

Yeah, it looked like it wouldn't rain until we got done with the first stage!

Not bad. Man...on Stage 1 it was comin' DOWN! More power to you guys.

Not bad shootin' though. It's always interesting to see the different styles of shooting in the various regions of the country. Stage 3 for example out west would have been shot probably entirely on the move.

Rich

Pretty much the production shooters ran to the each array and shot them. A couple of limited guys ran to the second array and shot the first and second there then reloaded and shot the next 2. One guy in our squad shot the first array in the box then ran to each of the others. Nobody in our squad did the walk/shoot thing but there wasn't any masters in our group I think the best guy was a A shooter. I personally don't like to move and shoot, things always screw up when I do that ;) I like to bust ass to a array and shoot it then bust ass to the next....or thats the plan when I start.

Where are the plasting bags on those TARGETs???? learning to shoot in the rain is part of the game...but you have to be prepared for the weather..othwise you just screw up the scores?

yeah, umm.....we forgot. The scores came out ok though.

Edited by steel1212

what pistol is that? appears to be stainless, with adjustable sights?

Its an older model XD tacical 40 that was made before the melonite finish was put on them. I figured with all the holstering I would be doing with it the finish would rub off so I had it hard chromed. I also had dawsons adjustables put on it with FO front.